PART 12

[The Not Me Kingdom]

??? :"Who is saying my daughter names?"

All of The Princes, The Guards & The Kings were surprise by their sudden visit.

King Gun:"Why are you visiting us without telling first?! We didn't have anything to serve you"

King Tay:"Long time no see.."

King New:"Ai Tay.. We just saw them last month *hit King tay head*"

King Tay:"Then what am I supposed to say?! 'Sawadeekhap, I'm King Tay' like that?"

King Off & King New:"You stupid *hits King Tay's head together*"

King Gulf:"Stop it, you phi.. Bickering like a child. Prince's... Bow to them"

The Prince:"Sawadeekhap, Aunt Milk & Aunt Love"

It was Queen Milk & Queen Love with their heirs from The Girls Kingdom who visited them. All of them come with their BF, Princess Namtan with Prince Mond, Princess Jamie with Prince Kay, Princess Jane with Prince Dew, Princess Ploy is still single while Princess View have a GF, Princess June.
They come uninvited because of the news about the mess that happened at The Gifted Kingdom that is spreading all across the The Shipper Kingdom, The Not Me Kingdom, The Sotus Kingdom and The Girls Kingdom.

All of them gathered at the dining hall then gathered at the secret library to avoid getting heard by the maids and other people in the castle other than them. They were served by black pepper chicken and spicy Tom yum soup along with rice. All of them eats quietly that you can even hear a footsteps.

*At The Secret Library*

The library was big enough to fit them all in there and the library are sound proof so others wont hear them. The meeting didn't start yet even though all of the boys were there because they were waiting for the girls getting ready in the bedrooms that were sets up for them.

After waiting for almost half an hour, finally the girls are here with Princess Jamie is the last one to come. They all started the meeting immediately.

Prince Kay:"I thought there'd be us only but why are the guards here?"

Princess Jamie:"Chai kha.. Don't you afraid that they will betrayed us?"

Queen Milk:"Mind your words, kids"

Princess Jamie:"Kho toot kha."

Prince Chimon:"It's okay.. The Guards here are trusted not like you"

Prince AJ & Prince JJ:*almost laugh but holds it and makes a small squeak*

Queen Milk:"Can you tell me what exactly happen, P'Tay?"

King Tay:"........ I"

King Gulf:"Like this.."

Queen Milk:"I'm asking P'Tay not you *cuts off King Gulf speech*

Queen Love:" P'Milk... That's rude you know. P'Gulf just wanted to tell you because it's included him too"

King Off:"Let me just shorten it then.. *proceeds to tell the whole story for 10 minutes* How was it, do you understand?"

King Gun:"Hmmm.. I'm so done *shakes head*"

All of them in the library was confused but still understand what King Off tryna explain. All of the princesses was shocked to hear the story and feel pity for both Prince Ohm and King Gulf especially Queen Milk. She became really quiet after that.

Queen Milk:"I'm sorry, phi.. I'm really sorry *go to King Gulf and hugged him* I'm sorry for misunderstanding you."

King Gulf:"Mai bpen rai na.. We all make mistakes.. I'm also wrong for not stopping him."

Princess Ploy:"So what do we do now? Are we just gonna keep quiet? It's not good."

King New:"We are still trying to figure out how to fight him but for now we didn't have any solution yet"

Everyone in the room goes silenced after hearing Princess Ploy speech. They are really in a dead end to fight King Mew and his alliance. Meanwhile Prince JJ, Prince Aun, Prince First, Prince Khaotung, Prince Neo, Guard Mark and Guard Gemini are making fun of Prince AJ about Princess Ploy.

Prince Neo:"Wow.. Really authoritative. Her BF must be really happy to have a GF like her, right Mark?"

Guard Mark:"Chaii.. That guy must be really lucky"

Prince First:"Khaotung, you think who is the lucky guy would be? *smirk*

Prince Khaotung:"I'm also curious.. Who is that? *looked at Prince AJ then smile*"

Prince JJ:"Maybe the guy in a light green shirt... I don't know?!"

Guard Gemini:"That's looks real.. *laughs at their jokes then followed by Guard Fourth and the five of them*

Prince AJ:" Stop it, iprett... Others could hear you.. *secretly likes the jokes*"

Prince Neo:" Are you afraid, uh? *laughs*"

Prince AJ:" Ai sutt..... *hits Prince Neo body whatever he sees first*"

Prince Neo:"Oiii chep... Nong Ploy look what your BF did to me!"

Princess Ploy:"Faen??? Faenku? Nong AJ?? Huh??"

Prince First, Prince Khaotung, Prince JJ, Guard Mark, Guard Gemini & Guard Fourth:"*show thumbs up to Prince Neo then laughs together*

Prince Jimmy:"Is Nong AJ your new victim? Hmmm"

Prince Neo:"Maii.. Just today. I'll continue to annoy you tomorrow. 55555"

Prince AJ:"Ai NEEEEEOOOOOO!!!!! *angry at Prince Neo but at the same time, his cheeks are red*

Then here we go, a scene of Prince AJ chasing after Prince Neo and his alliance, Prince First, Prince Khaotung, Prince JJ & Guard Gemini. Guard Fourth doesn't included because he was just laughing coz he thought it was funny and he was entertain.

Meanwhile Prince Ploy who is confused, at the same time is redden in his cheeks is being teased by his sister because she also have a crush on Prince AJ but keep it secret.

From the library, they could hear Prince Neo's screaming because he's being choked by Prince AJ also Prince First, Prince Khaotung, Prince JJ, Guard Mark smooth laugh versus Guard Gemini santa laugh. The screaming became louder now.

King Gulf:"Shouldn't we help them now? He sounds like dying. *never knew their real behaviour since he got to the castle*

Queen Love:" Don't worry na phi.. They are always like this. We are used to it.. "

King Gun:"They will get tired soon.."

King New:"Then sleeps in the same room. The next morning..."

Prince Sea:"They will fight again because.."

Prince Earth:"They are sleeping in the same room and.."

Prince Aun:"The fight starts again till.."

Prince Joong & Prince Dunk:"they get mad at but.."

Prince Pluem:"They never listen especially..."

Prince Louis, Prince Phuwin & Prince Frank:"Prince Neo.."

Guard Pawin:"He's a troublemaker...

Guard Book:"He never listen..."

Guard Marc:"very annoying and.."

Guard Satang:"very noisy."

King Off:"Trust me.. If you hear someone screaming in the morning, it was him."

King Gulf:"Really?? I never knew."

All of them:"Yesss... It is."

Guard Winny & Guard Force:"They are already asleep khap"

Guard Ford:"In Prince First and Prince Khaotung room."

King Tay:"See??!"