PART 4

[The Shipper Kingdom]

*That Night At Prince Ohm Bedroom*

Prince Nanon entered the room cautionly as not to wake Prince Ohm who already fell asleep on the couch. Prince Nanon goes to the couch and watching Prince Ohm sleeping when he realised that Prince Ohm have teary eyes that means Prince Ohm was crying when he fell asleep. Prince Nanon take a look at Prince Ohm and can't help but to wonder what can make Prince Ohm, the heartless guy cries so hard while Prince Nanon observing Prince Ohm up and down. "You are really a mysterious guy, Paw. I really don't know what is in your heart." Prince Nanon sigh at his own thought and want to go back to the bed when suddenly Prince Ohm unconsciously holds Prince Nanon hand and said "Don't leave me alone! I need you! Please don't leave me!" in a helplessly tone and holds Prince Nanon hand tightly as not to let it go. Prince Nanon was shocked by the action but still comfort Prince Ohm. "It's okay na. I'm here for you. Let's sleep, I'll company you. Shhhh..." Prince Nanon couldn't help to feel pity for Prince Ohm condition right now. Prince Nanon fell sleep while hugging with Prince Ohm on the couch. Both of them sleeps very comfortable even though the couch is only fit for two people to laying around.

*The Next Morning*

Prince Ohm was the first one to wake up and realised that he hugged Prince Nanon all night because he had a nightmare. Prince Ohm looked at Prince Nanon, the sleepyhead and observe Prince Nanon beautiful face. "Beautiful face and eyes, smooth and sweet lips... He's really beautiful.." Prince Ohm smile at his own thoughts while caressing Prince Nanon hair and kissed Prince Nanon forehead. "Take you for taking care of me last night. That's means you really cared for me and I think you already forgive me about 3 years ago. I'm sorry about that, Nyunyu. " Prince Ohm letting go his thoughts that he kept for a long time.

Prince Ohm then get up to gets a showered but Prince Ohm didn't know that Prince Nanon was actually listening to Prince Ohm thoughts. After listening to Prince Ohm thoughts, Prince Nanon felt guilty for ignoring Prince Nanon even though his feeling for Prince Ohm have bloomed a long time ago. But at that night, he was panicked that's why he left the room. "I'm sorry too, Paw." Prince Nanon murmured.

*At The Dining Hall*

"Guys, please welcome the Royal Family of The Not Me Kingdom and The Sotus Kingdom. Claps!" King Tay welcoming both of the guests who just arrived this morning. King Mew also welcomes the guests by inviting them to eats together. "It's been a long time since I last came here. As far I know, the last time I came here was before Fiat is adopted by me, right?" King Singto tries to recover the memory he miss. "Woah.. You still remember that, P'Singto!?" King Off cuts off the conversation while eating his chicken wings. King Mew and King Tay laughing at their oldest brother childish behavior. All of them seems very happy except for Prince Ohm who is still thinking about yesterday information. Prince Nanon was the first to realise Prince Ohm strange behavior coz Prince Ohm never have been quite when there's a family gathering like this but Prince Ohm is quite than anyone. Prince Ohm suddenly leaves the dining table to go to do his project as his excuse and followed by Prince Nanon.

Prince Ohm kept walking around the castle but he didn't know that Prince Nanon was following Prince Ohm closely. Prince Ohm stopped at the castle garden and walked to the tree that is hideous away from any light. Prince Nanon wondered why Prince Ohm was standing there then at the moment, Prince Ohm said something to the tree "Can I be your bad buddy?" and the tree started to open a path down like a secret room. And Prince Ohm gets into the tree while Prince Nanon is still following Prince Ohm before the path is closed again.

Inside the tree, there is a dark passage to a secret room underground. Prince Ohm was still clueless that Prince Nanon was following him. Actually the secret room was Prince Ohm safe zone to express his feelings without others knowing. As the passage gets deeper to the end, Prince Ohm opens the door that doesn't use any key and gets into the room. Prince Nanon was also wonder struck by the beautiful place, perfect for doing something quiet alone.

In the secret room there's a bed, Prince Ohm lay down the bed and started to cry plus the anger he kept for a long time.Prince Ohm let's his feeling all out so he won't have to carry the burden for long. Prince Nanon felt pity for Prince Ohm and want to comfort Prince Ohm even though Prince Nanon are enemy with Prince Ohm but Prince Nanon can't do it because Prince Ohm didn't knew Prince Nanon was following Prince Ohm to the secret room so Prince Nanon just saw and hear Prince Ohm feeling from the place he is standing now.

"Ahhhhhhgggggg....... Why you need to hide this from me?! Whyyyy....!? Whyyy...!? My heart is broken enough by nyunyu now you break it again......!? Ahhhhhhgggggg...." Prince Ohm lets go of his feelings not knowing that Prince Nanon is watching him."Whyy...!? After I engage with nyunyu, you will get divorced...!!? But why...!? Please.. I don't want to lose anything again after I lose Nyunyu." Prince Ohm cried over the fact that he found out last night while crouching down the floor. Meanwhile Prince Nanon was shocked by the fact that he went out from his hiding place to face Prince Ohm." What!!!!? Who's getting divorced?! And why am I included too?!" Prince Nanon asks Prince Ohm to know the truth. Prince Ohm is shocked to see Prince Nanon but he doesn't care. Prince Ohm is really heartbroken by that fact. "My parents, King Mew and King Gulf are going to divorce, that's why our engagement is happening." Prince Ohm answered Prince Nanon's question with a sorrowful voice and broke down to tears again thinking that Prince Ohm will lose his beautiful germ, Prince Nanon and his parents too. Prince Ohm is afraid that after their engagement, his parents will surely divorce and Prince Nanon will break the engagement with Prince Ohm.

"You are gonna leave me too, right? Like my parents do. You will leave me after the engagement right?!" Prince Ohm asks the dazed Prince Nanon with a helpless voice. That moment, the only thing that Prince Nanon thinks was he will never leave Prince Ohm ever again because he's already had enough waiting for Prince Ohm this whole year." No...! I will never leave you, Paw. How could I leave when I already gave my heart to you. I will never leave you." Prince Nanon said while hugging the brokenhearted boy, Prince Ohm will do all his might to give Prince Ohm strength that he needs. Prince Ohm hugs back Prince Nanon while saying" Don't ever leave me again, nyunyu. I love you. Don't leave me!" over and over again. Prince Nanon was dazed by Prince Ohm's words but he knew that he felt the same way as Prince Ohm feels." Shhhhh... I will never leave you. I will always be here by your side." Prince Nanon comforts the jokester he loves so much,Prince Ohm.

After that, Prince Nanon brings Prince Ohm to the bed again. Prince Nanon is still comforting Prince Ohm while tucking both of them to the bed. Prince Ohm is laying on Prince Nanon shoulder and hugs Prince Nanon like he won't let go. Prince Nanon also hugs Prince Ohm to give Prince Ohm strength to face the facts. Both of them fell asleep as each other in a safe place like a soulmate that never left each other.