PART 8

[The Not Me Kingdom]

*At The Small Hall In The Castle*

The elders are having a heated argument that even the princes could notice it. All of them was very angry at King Mew doing. They felt very betrayed.

King Off:"How could he stabbed behind our backs like this?! It's very humiliating for us! Meng... Tay! You didn't knew about this right? All of you didn't knew this right.. If you knew please be honest."

King Tay:"I didn't knew he was lying all along.. I trusted him very much that... I even engaging my son with his!!! And you still think I knew it?!"

King Singto:Phi....please calm down first... I think no one knew about this... "

King Gun:" Chaii... I think so too. Calm down first(kiss King Off cheeks)"

King New:"You too... Tay. Calm down so we can discuss this together. No one want this to happen(holds King Tay hand)"

King Gulf who was there felt really guilty about it coz he knew what King Mew plan but he never it was this big. He's in dilemma whether to tell them or not.. He's afraid that they would be angry with him and release their anger for King Mew to him. But in the end, he chose to to tell them the truth.. He doesn't want to hide it anymore.

King Gulf:"Actually....... I knew about P'Mew ideas but I didn't knew it would be this big... I'm sorry"

King Singto:"Alainaa.... You knew about this?"

King Krist:"And what do you mean this big?"

King Gun:"Gulf.. Could you explain it to us so we won't suspect you or accusing you?"

King Gulf:"..... P'Mew said that he want Ohm to marry Nanon coz he want P'Tay Kingdom and his kingdom become one so he could take over both Kingdom as he is older than P'Tay. I also don't know who is that two kids he brought. Just that... I never thought he would be this greedy... And he even divorced me the day before Ohm and Nanon engagement"

King New:"He is really greedy.... All of us were played by him!"

King Tay:"Gulf... Did Ohm knew about this?"

King Gulf:"I'm not sure if he knew but I don't think he knew coz he's really happy to be crowned and became Nanon fiancee. He even chose the engagement theme colour"

King Krist:"If King Mew was divorcing you, does your rank as a king is gone?"

King Gulf:"Yes... But it's okay. I'm also tired of being a king with a burden to carry(smile in pain)"

King New:"Are you really okay?You could stay here if you want,right P'Gun?"

King Gun:"Chaii... This castle always welcomes you(smile)"

Prince Ohm was going to the kitchen but he need to pass the small hall that the elder were busy discussion. As he walk past through, he hear something that he wasn't supposed to hear from the small hall.

King Tay:"Huh.. I think he is just lying.. He knew it but kept it secret."

King Off:"What are you saying, Tay?"

King Tay:"That boy, Ohm. If I knew it would be like this, I would never engaging my son to him, A son of a betrayer."

King Off:"What bulls*it are you talking about? Why it has to do with Ohm? He is not guilty for what Mew did even though he is his son.Get back to your sense, Tay Tawan!!!!"

King Tay:"But.... But.. But..... Ahhhhhhhh!!! Forget about it. Why did I trusted him so much? I regret that I'm giving my responsibility to that boy, Ohm"

King New:"That's enough, Tay! Let bygones be bygones. They are already engaged and happy with each other. Don't ruin it. Its not everyone fault"

Prince Ohm who hear their conversation felt really miserable. He felt that everyone is blaming him and he couldn't stand all those accusations anymore. He went straight to the castle highest floor and get to the highest castle balcony.

Meanwhile Prince Nanon realised that Prince Ohm had gone too long just to get a water. He asked the kitchen maid about Prince Ohm but the maid said she hasn't seen any Prince in the kitchen. Prince Nanon started to feel uneasy so he tell the princes and the elders about it. All of them tried to search for Prince Ohm anywhere near the castle but hasn't got any sign of Prince Ohm. The search going on for 15 minutes until they all gather together at the castle pathway when Prince Earth and Guard Gemini realised there was someone standing at the highest floor balcony looking down at them. Prince Chimon then recognised the person....it was Prince Ohm.

They all hurried to the highest floor to save Prince Ohm. When they arrived, Prince Ohm was standing at top of the wall ready to jump down.

All of them:"OHM... DON'T!!!!"

Prince Ohm:"You are happy if I'm gone right? Then why are you stopping me now?"

King Gulf:"Ohm... Don't do this son. Feel pity for me and your brother"

Prince Pluem:"Ohm... I know you are depressed but don't do this"

Prince AJ & JJ:"It's not good na"

Prince Fiat:"I'm sorry but don't do this na"

Prince Aun, Prince Mix & Prince Sea:"It's very dangerous"

Prince Dunk:"P'Ohm.. Please come down."

Prince Phuwin:"Come down na Phi"

Guard Force & Guard Book:"Prince Ohm... We begging you"

Prince Neo:"Please come down,my friend"

Prince Ohm:"Maiiii..... Everyone hates me... even Uncle Tay and Off hates me"

(King Tay and King Off look at each other and they knew what Prince Ohm hear)

King Off:"We didn't hate you, OHM. We love you so much. Please don't do this"

King Tay:"Ohm.... I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. I love you. If you jump, Nanon will be sad na"

(Prince Ohm looks at Prince Nanon)

Prince Nanon:"Paw... Please don't be like this... Its not your fault. Everyone loves you... Please come down, Paw(cries)"

Prince Nanon took a step closer to Prince Ohm and gives his hand to Prince Ohm to catch.

Prince Ohm:"Really? everyone love me.. Not hate me"

All of them:"Yes.. We love you very much"

Prince Nanon:"Look... Everyone loves you.. No one here are hating you. Please come down na, paw"

Prince Ohm was still unsure about it that he started to feel dizzy coz of his depression and anxiety level has reach his limit. Prince Ohm was about to get fainted while he's still standing at the wall.