SOMETHING IS HARD EARLY IN THE MORNING 🤫

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's Sunday and a girl was making breakfast. she was so into her work that she didn't sense someone's presence behind her. Out of blue, that person came close to her ear from behind and whispered.

Jimin: I need your help...

She flinched a little and turned around facing that person.

yn: Jimina! you flinched me.

without saying anything, he snuggled into her neck and started to leave wet kisses there. But she pushed him away.

yn: Don't start in the morning Jimin.

She again turned around and continued her work. He again came close to her and back hugged her tightly.

Jimin: But I need you honey.

He hugged even more tightly that there was no gap between their bodies. He poked his bulge on her butt. She gasped.

Jimin: I got morning wood. please help me honey.

he said in his raspy yet seductive voice. she felt the wave of chills running down her spine. She felt the heat rising up in her. She stopped doing work, whatever she was doing.

yn: But we did it late night. And now you're again needy. Can't you control your stupid horny ass.

Jimin: Don't be like this. you're just way too sexy for me. whenever I see you, I get boner so easily. I can't get over you. you're so deliciously sweet, honey. it's not my fault at all. I just can't control myself whenever I see you.

He said steadily with pout being all cute while placing his face between her neck and shoulder. She blushed over his statement or you can say, his confession. She was whipping over his cute behavior. But she was well aware that he's being cute baby for now only. later that he would be daddy. Cuz When it comes to sex. He would always fucked her mercilessly. It was horrible for her, for the first time when she had to interface his that side. Not to lie, when she had sex with him for the very first time that was painful and pleasure-able as she had given him, her virginity. Had to admit that he fucked her like pro though. that was also his first time with her. Maybe he had watched many porns. If that so then all credit goes to namjoon. * if you know then you know 😉😁 *

 * if you know then you know 😉😁 *

He poked his bulge even more in her butt. She was already turned on but she wanted to play around.

yn: last night you went so rough on me. Even I Asked you to be little gentle. but you didn't listen me. Now why would I listen you??

He groaned lowly near her ear. She instantly felt herself getting wet.

Jimin: ok I would be gentle this time. please I need you so much right now. it's hurting honey.

He started to place wet kisses on her neck sensually. She automatically tilted her head for his better access. He was kissing, sucking and licking her neck while moaning sexily. She started moaning as well when he found her accurate sweet spot. He groped her clothed left boob in his hand while massaging it in circular motion with other hand holding her by waist firmly against his tensed body. He stopped and asked.