SLURPING ON PUSSY 💦👅

.
.
.
.

" Jin why are you dragging me with you?? Leave me! My wrist is hurting.." I cried with pain as he was dragging me while holding my wrist tightly. He didn't speak nor look at me.

" It's hurting please leave my wrist..." I once again whimpered. But he didn't leave my hand. He was looking like a walking volcano which could've erupted at any time.

He took me to the vacant classroom. He released my wrist and locked the door behind. He turned around with his red face and venom dripping siren eyes. I looked at him in horror while carrying tears in my eyes which were ready to fall. He started to take steps towards me and I took steps backwards. But my hips hit with the banch behind me. He came close to me and said.

" Did you enjoy the kiss with JACK??" He gritted his tooth.

Yes, Jack kissed me. He kissed me forcefully. He's the second Bully of mine. You might be thinking who's my first bully... KIM SEOKJIN, yes he himself is my bully. He was my very first crush when I came to university and saw him. But he came out to be my bully. It's not like he ever hurt me physically but he did mentally. He always made fun of me Infront students. I never thought that he will misbehave like this with me.

I was looking down, not able to maintain eye contact with him. He came more near to me. He grabbed my nape and made me look at him. I just gulped because of the closeness and his grip. I felt heat raising up in my body especially my bottom was on fire as there was no gap between us.

" I ASKED YOU SOMETHING BABYGIRL??!?!!" He sternly asked.

" I-I didn't.... H-he kissed me forcefully." I replied while stuttering with trembling lips.

" This isn't what I asked?? I ASKED, DID YOU ENJOY THE KISS?!?!! " He sternly said.

" N-no-o I didn't.." I staggered.

He came more near, almost touching my lips and said while throwing his hot breath.

" Liar... "

He spread my legs wide. He lifted my skirt up and slipped his hand in my panties. He spread my wet folds with his two Fingers and he pressed my tensed bud harshly. I moaned loudly due to his tight press on my clit and I felt something different in my whole body running down, maybe a cold shiver. Yeah, that'll be right to say.

" Then why is your button activated?? All Tensed and awaking?? It shouldn't be.. Isn't it?? It can't be without reason. RIGHT?!!? " He put more pressure while asking. I bit my bottom lip to control my moan but couldn't help, whimper left from my mouth.

He then came near my ear and huskily whispered.

" Do you know?? I'm much better than him.. wanna see??" He licked my earlobe whilst started to rub my clit in circular motion slowly. I shaking moaned, shutting my eyes when I felt a strange wave run down my whole body. I was already under his spell. He backed away and looked at me. I opened my eyes, only to met his sinful lusty eyes. He was looking so hot, so damn hot. His lips were the main attraction. His pink, plumpy, juicy and eatable lips were asking for attention. I gazed his lips with desires.

Why not?? After all he was my crush and maybe still he's. So, I have rights to have desires for him.

" Your eyes are speaking so loud. So, I don't need your words."

He smashed his lips on mine and started to kiss me passionately. I didn't respond him cuz I was shocked. He asked for entrance but I didn't let him. So, he thrust his two curly irregular fingers in my pussy.