JEALOUS HUSBAND TOOK VIRGINITY💦✨

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

°∆ 3rd person's pov ∆°

Taehyung aggressively smashed you on wall and pinned you against the wall between his arms. He was hella angry. you got scared of him.

" What do you think Making jealous your husband is fun?!?!!?? " He growled.

And you flinched badly. This is the first time, he raised his voice at you. you know that you fucked up this time. Because you tested his patience to the end today. you throat got dried and mind went blank, not able to speak back.

" I asked you something??? SPEAK!!! I WANT ANSWER!!!" He again growled even more dangerously mad.

you couldn't bear his yelling anymore as you're pampered and spoiled baby of your parents.... But not his. You started to sob, warm tears started to stream down from your eyes. He saw your tears and closed his eyes tightly in anger. Because he was the reason behind your tears. He pushed you away and started to punched on wall madly until his knuckles started to bleed. you flinched and tried to stopped him when you saw his hand start bleeding.

" I'm sorry. Please don't hurt yourself." you said crying and back hugged him to stop him from further hurting himself.

He stopped. Your tears got soaked into his shirt as your face pressed against his back.

" I'm sorry. please forgive me. That would never happen again." You said while crying.

well.... you must be thinking. what's the matter? why Taehyung is so mad??

Actually you both went to family dinner or you can say a family party. All relatives were there. As soon as you arrived, you both caught the whole attention from everyone as you both were newly wed couple and absolutely looking gorgeous together.

 As soon as you arrived, you both caught the whole attention from everyone as you both were newly wed couple and absolutely looking gorgeous together

✨ His outfit ✨

✨ Your outfit ✨

✨ Your outfit ✨

Approximately it's been 5 months to your marriage. But nothing was working in between you both (no skinship like seriously*!!😣) he's a cold person who always indulge in his work and You're the spoiled one, always love to get on his nerves. You never missed the o bother and tease him. But he being a cold husband still patient and humble only give you cold stare every single time whenever you do something which really piss him off. You love him from the very start but never know about his feelings. You were just trying to get attention from him by messing up the things and annoying him. He was bearing it until now because this time you made a very wrong step (or maybe the most right step 😁) to make him jealous. You never wanted to do that but you had to as you wanted to confirm about his feelings for you. You were serious about this. So, you end up like this, seeing his aggressive and mad side.