WATCHING PORNS, JERKING COCKS 🌚💦(TAEKOOK)

.
.
.
.
.
..

*JUNGKOOK'S POV*

" AHH~ hyung keep going. Aha ah~~ please don't stop" I beg panting heavily to Taehyung as he was palming my dick vigorously.

" Argh~ you also don't stop ugh~" he groaned in his deep voice as I was also doing handjob on his thick dick.

We were watching porn while pumping each other's dicks roughly, consumed by rapture. We were experiencing this for the first time, jerking each other's dicks while watching various porn videos. And that was feeling amazing being jerked by another person roughly while watching different type of porn videos.

(A/N: They are newly Young boys. So, they are experiencing the new things together.)

" It feels s-so...g-good kook." He said breathing heavily feeling the pleasure rush in his body which was caused by me.

" it's heaven hyung." I sincerely let out because of the pleasure I was getting from him.

All of sudden he held my dick tightly in his hand and groaned while making me moan loudly as well. My dick started to throb because of his firm grip around my cock. I started to jerk his dick more vigorously and fastly. His groans Were getting loud with passing time.

" I'm close~ ahh~ I -I'm cum-ming ah ah ahhh~~ FUCK!!"

And he released a big amount of hot thick white ribbon in air. It was surprising. The amount of cum was excessive. He was breathing heavily, his belly; on which cum and sweat shining was going up and down, eyes closed, mouth agape for fresh air to take in his lungs and sweat glistening on his face. His hair was sticking on his forehead. His grip on my dick was still tight. My cock was in pain and getting purple due to his tight grip around it but I didn't care about it as I was lost admiring heaven's and hell's beauty at the same time Infront of me.

He's hella hot. His every facial features are amazing and cherry on top his expressions. And his juicy lips....ahh.... just I can't. I just wanted to taste them so badly. I wanted to lose my first kiss with him. He's so sexy. Even the way he's panting, is hella sexy. it makes me feel different things, seeing him like this.

I bit my bottom lip into oblivion, looking at him. My hand was cover in his cum, still holding on his dick which wasn't tense anymore. He opened his eyes and stared into my eyes deeply. In a mere blink, he hovered over me. I got stunned of his sudden move.

" you give me the best orgasms of my life. Now it's my turn to cherish you with the best orgasms of your life."

He whispered in husky voice near my ear. A different type of sensation run through my whole body, hearing his husky voice. He pulled back and stared into my eyes with lust. Out of blue, he smashed his lips on mine roughly and started to kiss me passionately. It was like he just has read my mind and found out my desperate desire for his lips. I responded back immediately. His lips were so juicy and tender one. I got lost into the kiss. He was sucking my bottom lip perfectly. Our lips were like jigsaw puzzle, completing each other. It's like my lips only made for his one's. He once again held my dick in his hand and I uncontrollably moaned. He took the opportunity and immediately slid his tongue in my mouth and started to fight with my tongue for dominance which I happily let him win. I don't want to be dominant. I just want him to take control over me. By only thinking about Getting control by hot and sexy guy like him, make me turned on madly. I locked my fingers into his soft and silky hair. He slowly stroke my erected in his hand. He left my lips and travelled down his lips on my neck's soft skin. He started nibbling on my neck whilst increasing the pace of his hand on my desperate dick to get near to it's release. I whimpered and moaned loudly in pleasure because of the magic of his lip on my neck and his hand on my dick.

" O TAEHYUNGA~ O MY GOD~~~ RIGHT THERE..." I moaned loudly *almost screamed* as his sucked right on my sweet spot and I felt myself near my high at the same time.

" Shh.. shh.. don't be loud baby boy. I don't want our hyungs to hear your screams when even I'm doing nothing much with you."

He whispered huskily near my ear and lastly licked my earlobe whilst started jerking my cock more fastly. I whimpered, tightly closed my eyes and sealed my lips together preventing myself from making any loud noise. He backed away from me stared at my helpless and mess condition.

After some more jerks, I cummed so hard that my whole body jerked multiple times. My thick and hot cum gushed out, producing ribbons in air. It was also large in amount but not compare to Taehyung's. I swear that was the best orgasms of my life. Even I have many times jerked myself but that was something out of this world.

I slowly opened my eyes, only to witness the most hottest and sinful view Infront of me. He was still hovering over me, my cum dripping from his chin and some of slipping down to his neck to chests, mixing with his sweat. I was still catching my breath. He wasn't moving his eyes from me whilst looking at me intensely. He then moved his hand (on which my sperms was glistening) toward his mouth. He licked my cum from the back of his hand.

" Hmm... Tastes sweet." He said looking at me.

" wanna taste??" He asked me and instantly sealed his lips with mine again without giving me chance to speak. My eyes widened but I immediately responded him back. But I didn't taste anything to be honest but I absolutely felt his smooth and soft lips against mine. His lips was molding into mine so well. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes again. All of sudden we heard a know a knock at room's door.

" If you both done jerking. Then mind to come down stairs and have your dinner. Dinner is ready. Don't again start to jerk. Give a little peace to your friends. That's enough for tonight. We're waiting for you both. Come fast."

Well that was Jin hyung 😅 it was embarrassing that he found out what we were doing.. yeah everyone knows that we jerked off ourselves even they do as well but they don't know the fact that today we both jerked off each other at intimate level. They will come to know that soon as well I guess.

" It seemed like We got caught red handed."

I unknowingly blushed hearing his words. * Like wtf happening with me.* He chuckled and pecked my lips for the last time and get off me.

" Ok now come on. Get up and Clean yourself before Jin hyung came back again with his favorite pink slipper and started to beat the shit out of us."

I laughed at his statement. Then we both cleaned ourselves and went downstairs and had delicious dinner to our full. Then had a peaceful sleep.

______________________________________________
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

THIS SMUT IS TOTALLY BASED ON MY IMAGINATION. I DIDN'T COPY IT FROM ANYWHERE. IF IT MATCHES WITH ANY OTHER SMUT. THEN IT WILL BE A PURE COINCIDENCE.

AND IT'S NOT MY THING TO DO COPY AND PUBLISH OTHER'S WORK. CUZ I HAVE MY OWN BIG FAT ASS BRAIN.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT
IF YOU REALLY LOVE IT THEN MAKE SURE TO VOTE ( PRESS THE STAR ). IT WOULD ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE MORE SMUTS.