MY TIRED HUSBAND FUCKED ME HARD💨💦🔥

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

•∆|3rd person's pov|∆•

The door opened and a man appeared. It seemed like he was really pissed off. He was looking scary but at the same time hot as hell. He threw himself on couch and lossen his tie and opened three buttons of his shirt. He was then looking more hottie and sexy. He leaned back his head on couch and closed his eyes while massaging his temples. It was pretty late, around about 2:25 o'clock in the morning.

After some minutes, he heard footsteps coming towards him. He opened his eyes and looked forward. But what he saw, made him gulp his own saliva. He saw the most beautiful girl Infront of him who was his own wife. His sweet and cute wife now who was looking hella hot as she was wearing only hoddie and her long and delicate legs were on display. He checked out her head to toe while gulping.

 Then she crossed her arms around her chest while furrowing

Then she crossed her arms around her chest while furrowing. Her hoddie lift up a little, showing her panties which made him hard instantly.

" Again late even more than before? " She spoke with unpleasant tone.

" Why are you still up? Didn't I tell you to not wait for me when I got late. " He asked, ignoring her inquiry.

" This isn't answer of my question. " She said without any expression.

Namjoon sighed as he had known, how much his wife is stubborn?

" Actually yn, I was on my way to home early but couldn't as I got in trouble unfortunately." He defensed.

" Stop with your excuses joon." She hissed.

" I swear, I just got into some trouble. that's why I couldn't get home on time." He tried to explain.

" And would you mind to tell me which trouble you got into??" She was really pissed off because he always makes excuses. That's why she wasn't relying on him right now. She wanted a explanation and solved out this matter. She had fed up by his this routine. He was over working and getting stressed. So simply, she was worried for him.

" Actually.... I got into fight." He mumbled.

" What!! fight, with whom and why??? Did you get hurt anywhere." She asked being worried while cupping his face and turning left to right, checking if he got hurt anywhere.

" I'm ok. but the person who messed with me. I beat the shit out of him. I was coming back home when my car got hit by another car from behind. A drunk man had hit my car. Instead of apologize, he started to argue with me. I was bearing him until he started to Push and hit me. I got frustrate and punched him. In no time cops arrived there and took us to police station. And I stuck there. when they came to know that I wasn't on fault. They left me And now I'm here, Infront of you." He elaborated.

" Sorry, you go through so much today." She said softly.

" it's ok... btw my wife is looking so hot." He said licking his bottom lip while checking her out Head to toe once again. Hearing compliment, she started to blush.