MY HUSBAND FUCKED ME IN BATHROOM 💦🔥

.
.
.
.
.
.

A girl was taking shower in the bathroom. She heard, door being open but didn't turn around. As she already knew that who was that. Suddenly a pair of arm sneaked around her body, tightly holding closer and pressing the bodies together. She could sense that the other person was also naked. Then that person put his face into her neck and placed soft kisses there.

" I'm sorry." He spoke lowly on her neck while brushing his lips and hot breath.

Well that person was her own husband. She didn't respond. He turned off the shower and started to rub his hands on her waist and belly.

Actually, they had heated argument before. It wasn't her fault nor his. He was just being possessive towards her. But he used some harsh words which had really hurt her. She didn't say anything and became mute. That's the thing, which was eating him. She's really a talktive, bubbly and cute girl. And that's what, he loves the most about her. When he realized that he used really harsh words towards her and he should had not yelled at her. So, he decided to convince her. She wasn't angry but sad, extremely sad that he yelled at her. When even there wasn't her fault.

" I'm sorry. I should've not yell at you."

When he said that she began to sob. He heard her sobbing. He got worry and turned her around, facing her. she wasn't looking at him. He cupped her face and made her look into his eyes.

" please forgive me. I won't yell at you again." He again pleaded.

She started to cry more. He couldn't see her like this. So, he hugged her tightly in his embrace. She began to hiccups.

" please don't cry. I can't see you like this. You can hit me but please don't cry."

He pulled back but still there was no gap in between their bodies. He caressed his thumbs on her cheeks wiping away the tears.

" p-please don't cry." He said in crack voice.

She finally looked into his eyes, still carrying tears in her eyes. He went closer and pressed his lips on her. He started to kiss her.

First, she didn't kiss him back

First, she didn't kiss him back. But after sometime, she responded back. He deepen the kiss further. Still the tears were escaping from her eyes. Abruptly a moan escape from her mouth between the kiss. Which immediately made him hard. His erected cock was poking in her thigh. He pulled away from kiss and slowly opened his eyes and stared deep into her eyes.

" I would never yell at you." He cooed.

She looked into his eyes. His eyes were holding back the tears.

" promise!" She asked.

" promise." He promised.

She immediately held his face and attached her lips with his one. They started to kiss each other softly. She broke the kiss and attached her forehead with his. His cock was getting more hard. They were looking into each other eyes lovely. He again smashed his lips on her for another heated kiss, the deep one. A moan released from her mouth when she felt the contact of his dick with her womanhood. He started to move in that position 'forth and back'. Her clit was aching to have him inside her pussy. His dick was slipping in her folds so well. Because she was already wet. She moaned again which made him even more harder. He grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezing them. They broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen. They were breathing heavily, still no gap between their bodies.