FUCKED SLEEPING WIFE🔥💦

*click*

Apartment's door opened and exhausted Jungkook entered.

" I'm home jagiya!!" He said grumbling with tired voice.

He dropped on sofa and slammed the files on table. He was tired, super tired. For some time, he rested back on sofa and closed his eyes. He again sat straight and once again called his wife.

"Jagiya! " but he didn't get any response. He stood up and approached the bedroom.

"Jagiya~" He softly said while entering inside the room. As soon as he entered inside, a smile appeared on his face when he saw his gorgeous and sweet wife was sleeping peacefully, snoring cutely, all covered up in blanket. Without making any noise, he went to her and leaned down and pecked her forehead.

" My jagiya must be tired." He cooed and smiled.

He again leaned down and pecked her lips. " yum yum mmm~~" She mumbled cutely in her sleep. He smiled, adoring her cute pout and mumbles.

" My cute baby." He cooed and very carefully left for shower to bathroom without making noise of footsteps.

After taking a warm shower, he came out in only towel around his torso. He was feeling better after taking warm shower. It was like his all tiredness washed away.

The water droplets dripping from his hair, sliding on his well build muscular body. He was looking hella hot, a whole meal. He was rubbing another towel on his hair. But he stopped as soon as he saw a WHOLE MEAL Infront of him.

He gulped large lump in his throat when he saw his wife uncovered, blanket beside her which failed in its duty to cover her

He gulped large lump in his throat when he saw his wife uncovered, blanket beside her which failed in its duty to cover her. She was wearing shorts and a sleeveless short shirt, displaying her cute and sexy waist and belly. He halted on his place, scanning her for brief time.

He felt that someone had woken up. He looked down and saw the tent visible through the towel. He placed a hand on his bulge.

 He placed a hand on his bulge

"Calm down bro." He spoke to his junior.

Somehow he calmed down his growing member. He wore his shorts but didn't wear shirt. He laid down beside her while back hugging her and covered both of them with blanket. He kissed her temple. Unconsciously, he caressed her tummy softly.