PT 2: SLURPING ON PUSSY 💦👅

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" so, you're saying, you're in relationship with your bully. Like seriously!! " Lia retorted.

" No, I'm not.. sure yet but could you please Stop being extra. You should be happy for me. Moreover He's no longer my bully, ok!!" I snapped, explaining my best friend.

" So, what he is to you!! Tell me?! " She snapped showing her frustration. " FUCKING DADDY!! " She let out in annoyance. I sulked like baby so she wouldn't scold me.

I have already told her about my encounter with Jin aka my crush. Yeah! Yeah!! the almost sex session, I mean how he had eaten me out mercilessly in a vacant classroom. It still feels so hot. It keeps me reminding his sexy and lusty eyes and handsome seductive face in between my wobbling legs whilst sucked the juices out of my pussy ruthlessly. OMG, I can't even believe that he has eaten me out and praised me for my erotic moans. I had always dreamed for it to happen and at last it happened for real. It's ok , that I'd dreamed for more wild things. Well, it's not less though. Also he said, he would fuck me someday and to be honest I can't wait for that day. I'm keep assuming on how big he would be. I mean, you understand what I'm talking about... So, yeah.. simple, I'm a being a little eager bitch.
I think, he has a big mouse caged in his pants, guessing by the bulge, he got last time. And guess what! I would love to choke on his big fat cock. OH!! my unholy, eager, untouched, desires for him, are never gonna stop. Right now, the top thing in my bucket list is to lost my virginity with him. And I'm so excited.

" You stop being little impatient bitch! " She snickered and then huffed " Listen yn! You're so innocent and simple. You get tricked by others easily, so he did. You shouldn't trust him. I'm your friend. so, it's my duty to remain you from scams or foul hopes, he's giving you. Even he didn't confess to you. He's just playing around." She honestly let out and guess, she was right for some reasons. It's true that he has claimed me as his only but he didn't confess. And It kinda made me sad. He didn't say me the damn three word 'I love you' Which are really necessary for me. Cuz I'm not a toy or a play girl.

I thought over her words for while, stand still on my spot with hung low head.

She grabbed me by shoulders and I looked up meeting with her distressed face.

" Yn! I only wanna say one thing that you're precious. You should know your worth. I never wanted bad for you. " Her words force me to think deeply. She was stating the truth, the bitter truth.

*° TIME SKIPPED °*

All day I spent hiding from Jin just because I wasn't want to face him. Now Last lecture was also over. Almost every Student had left college to their homes. I was standing Infront my locker, placing my things there while lost in deep thoughts. Promptly I felt someone's presence behind me. I stayed still then then felt hot breath fanning over my ears. I gulped my saliva knowing who was that.

" What's up babygirl? "

I closed the locker and slowly turned around facing him, only to met with his intense eyes. He was inches away from my face.

" W-what do you want jack?? " I stuttered a little.

" Nothing, just wanna ask something.." He snickered, low-key feeling sternness in his voice.

" W-what is it??" I asked.

" Why did you let him do that?? " He gritted.

" Huh!?" I didn't get him what he was asking about.

His intense stares were burning holes in me. I was getting nervous even more. He leaned closer. His hot breath hitting on my lips. My breath hitched cuz of closeness. I felt shiver run down my spine.