FUCK BUDDIES 🥵🔞💦🔥

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author's pov°•°

"awww he's so adorable!" Yn squealed excitedly, looking at a white, small, cute dog with big shiny eyes and bright pink nose. It was continuously jumping and barking in tiny, trying to caught other's attention. So, anyone could take it home with them.

(Imagine This Dog Tiny)

"Oppa! Please buy me this cute creature," she pleaded, joining her hands together while showing her big puppy eyes to her boy-best-friend. He made a thinking pout, making her sulk.

"Please oppaAaAa!!" She whined.

"What would I get in return??" After silence for a while he asked her while raising his one eyebrow.

"You got me daddy ~" she leaned forward a little and whispered with a lil smirk on her face and winked at him proudly.

Well, it's normal in between them as they're fuck buddies as well as best friend.

He smirked, hearing her.

"Deal," Namjoon reckoned with a big smirk plastered on his face.

...

After buying that dog, they left for yn's apartment. As soon as they reached, she freed extremely happy and excited dog on floor who didn't wait a little and started running on slippery floor, exploring his new house while barking in tiny. She giggled looking at the cute puppy's excitement.

"Cute! Isn't it, Joon?" She spoke, turning around but promptly got slammed on wall with a pair of lips on her mouth, started kissing her a little aggressively. She moaned and gasped at the impact and kissed him back. He grasped her thigh and held it against his torso, leaving no gape between their bodies. He humped his bulge on her, already dripping core.

"How can you turn me on with your cuteness effortlessly," he cooed, sexily with heavy breath after breaking the lusty kiss.

He looked at her properly and she was looking more breath taking sexy, submissive with cuteness overload.

"Fuck me Joon!" She sexily let out, staring at him with her low lidded eyes, sexily. It triggered his little buddy down there which was growing big and hard by passing time.

Little did they know that their new pet was watching them fondly.

"Fuck!" He cursed before digging his face in the crook of her neck, started sucking and kissing there, while dry humping on her heated core.

But...

Soon their heated section got interrupt by the ringing of phone, making Namjoon groan with annoyance.

"Who the fuck dare to fucking disturb our fucking fucks!!" He angrily let out.

"Attend the call, Joon. that might be important,"