FUCKED HOT NEIGHBOR 🥵🔞💦

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Ah fuck!! Yes!" He moaned, palming his dick while watching adult movie.

"Fucking yes!! I'm close!" He increased his hands pace, closing his eyes tightly, biting on his bottom lip. His breath started hitching when he felt his orgasms near.

He was about to cum when he heard doorbell ringing of his apartment, disturbing his almost near, intense orgasms. He whined at the impact.

"Who's this fucking at this time!!?!?" He irritatedly let out at the denial of his orgasms.

He shut down the laptop screen and shoved his sensitive dick in back his trousers with a whimper. He stood up and approached the door while mumbling Curses under his breath. He opened the door with annoyance. But as soon as his eyes landed on the person Infront of him, his annoyance changed into astonishment. There was sparkling shine in his eyes.

He never thought that his crush will be standing Infront of his door.

"I hope, I didn't disturb you?" His recently shifted, hot neighbor exclaimed. She was wearing a tight shirt and shorts with messy hair bun, glasses settling on her high bridged nose.

His eyes travelled on her Popping boobs, tiny waist, uncovered legs and then back to her face just in a swift. In other words, he scanned her body in no time.

 In other words, he scanned her body in no time

"No! No! You didn't. Come inside!" he snapped showing her his bunny grin, hiding his horniness.

He moved aside for her, to let her in. She entered while swinging her bun like butts side to side. His eyes were struck on her peaches only all the time. He bit his lip, feeling suffocation in his trousers.

"She is a walking hard trial," he mumbled under his breath with desirable urge. He followed her.

"I had baked some muffins. So, I thought to give you as well." She said, once they were inside and facing each other.

"Oh thanks for your generosity," he reached to grab the box from her hand but she moved it back, out of his reach. He looked confuse at her act.

"Listen me first properly kook," he raised his brows with confusion whilst he was internally blushing mess due to her giving him nick name.

"I was bored. So, I come here to spend some quantity of time with you."

"Oh that's a good idea. I suppose, we will be able to know each other well as we don't do till now." He smiled while there was no level of happiness inside him. He was just so good at hiding his excitement.

"So, you don't have any problem," she smiled brightly. He smiled looking at her reaction.

..

*Time skip a little*