A NERD WITH BIG DICK!! 😱🤯

.
.
.
.
.
.
..

YN'S POV

Namjoon, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Rena, and I are all alone in the house. It was a sleepover at my house since my parents were out of town for three days, so we decided to have some fun together.

I and Rena are best friends, while these seven boys have recently become our friends. We don't know each other very well yet. That's why we decided to play truth or dare to get to know each other better, but it turned into something else... something dirty.

" Yeahhh~ finally, it's Rena's turn!" Everyone chanted in the living room except Rena herself.

"What would you love to choose? Truth or dare?" Jin looked at Rena with his naughty eyes and asked her a little seductively. She was sitting beside him, with Namjoon on her other side, as we formed a circle.

She looked in my direction, sitting opposite me. I was smirking brightly already looking at her, ready to take my revenge on her.

She won't choose truth because she knows I'm gonna ask her a badass truth about her life.

"Choice is yours, love. But choose wisely," I uttered in my seductive yet mischievous voice while winking at her. She gulped nervously.

Almost everyone was tipsy because of the alcohol we were having from time to time.

" I-I would choose dare," she said, knowing her karma was near.

" that's our girl..." Once again everyone chanted for her.

"I DARE you to sit on Namjoon's lap and make out with Jin for 5 minutes," I announced, ensuring she faced the consequences of her deed.

Promptly, I looked at Jin and noticed his face was flushed. His cheeks and ears were bright red. I suppose I did him a favor. Anyway, I also did Rena a favor because she used to talk about Jin's kissable lips often and would share her thoughts about Namjoon's dick size with me. This bitch was having crush on two persons at the same time.

Anyway, she has a crush on almost everyone, even used to have a crush on me as well, and this is her dirtiest truth that I'm aware of.

I always had a suspicion that Jin also had a crush on her, and my suspicion turned out to be true.

I glanced in Namjoon's direction, and that bitch was smirking like a stupid bear. He could literally get excited for anyone. Such a desperate dick.

" What!! That's not fair. I won't do this. You're double-tasking me..." She complained.

" If you don't want to make out with Jin, then you can do it with me, babygirl," Namjoon interrupted, winking at Rena. Meanwhile she retorted her face.

He's such a horny ass in our friend group.

"Shut up, Joon," she snapped. I ignored their little argument and continued...

"Oh really? What do you think about the dare you gave me earlier? Did I back away?" I snapped, confronting her.

She dared me to grind on Taehyung's crotch while masturbating myself in front of everyone. It was a little embarrassing, but I did it because I'm not one to back off. She knows very well that I'm a dominant person, more of a mommy type, and I don't like stuff like that.

But whatever, I still completed my dare successfully, making others horny with my sexy, erotic moans. I still remember Taehyung's condition vividly. I felt pity for him as he sweated and groaned, struggling to control himself under my friction. I even felt his huge dick poking against my butt. I have to salute his tolerance.