3

'SCARLETT, ARE YOU GOOD ? '  I hear the familiar deep and gentle voice talking to me

'SCARLETT, ARE YOU GOOD ? ' I hear the familiar deep and gentle voice talking to me. My eyes fly open all of a sudden as I try to look around at my surroundings. Everything looked all fuzzy and weird. My head was pounding like crazy. 

What time is it? And where the flip am I ?

I soon realised I was in an empty hotel lobby lined with canopies and lush armchairs. In fact, I am lying on one right now and still wearing the same red dress from the party. My feet are perched up on the arm chair pulled up in front of me.

But where are my shoes?

I peer down at the floor and find my gold sparkly heels thrown clumsily. I then turn my head again only to find Levi sitting next to me.

And that's when the memories from the crazy incident came flooding back.

Without realising it , I begin to observe him . I notice that he had taken off his navy suit jacket leaving him only in a buttoned - up white shirt which revealed his sculpted abs through the thin fabric.

He is drop-dead gorgeous.

" Done checking me out now or what ?" he asks, as he lets out a soft chuckle.

I did not even realise that he was looking at me the whole time.

" I wasn't checking you out" I mumble glaring at him as I try to sit up properly once again.

"Hey, take it easy. I was only joking." he says as he puts his arms around my shoulder in an attempt to help me reposition myself on the canopy next to him. I shivered at the sensation of his touch.

"Just relax for a little while " his voice was so low it sounded almost like a whisper. There is an awkward silence between us before he finally begins to speak again.

"How you feelin' now? " he asks me bending his head down so that I was now facing him.

" I think I'm okay. Just feeling a little light-headed ". I reply back smiling at him slightly before breaking the eye contact. I was hoping that that would get Levi to sit back away from me but he doesn't budge.

I take a deep breath. " Thank you for.. thank you for saving me. It means a lot" I blurt , not knowing how to express myself. It was true. If he hadn't seen me get knocked out, I would have probably ended up being dead by then.

As soon as he hears what I say, his eyes light up and he smiles at me.

There goes the cheeky smile again.

"That's no problem. You don't have to thank me for anything. Can't leave you lying on the floor now can I ? " he questions while giving me the side eye.

" Well, technically you could've if you wanted to. "  I say shrugging my shoulders.

" Well, I would never do that anyway Scar Scar". he replies as he stretches his legs out trying to get more comfy on the canopy.