4

BEEP

BEEP.BEEP.  My alarm clock was ringing signalling for me to wake up. I sigh as I turn it off for the third time in a row before burying my face in the pillows.

"Why is it that I have to work at Asda out of all places" I moan, my voice muffled by the pillow.

I then force myself to get up as I slip on my adidas sliders and tie my hair in a messy bun, ready to start the day.

After I have finished my morning routine, I head down the stairs to have breakfast. I am met with a a nice smell of scrambled eggs and eventually realise that it was because Fern was cooking them.

"Morning" I say with a yawn as Fern places some toast into the toaster.

" Thank God. I was worried you'd sleep in and be late for work" Fern laughs as she leans back against the counter top.

I frown. "What do you mean? I am never late." I reply. I pull out one of the chairs at the table to sit down.

" That's exactly why I was worried. Now eat up".

" Okay! give me a second at least, I just sat down". I say to her

Since we got home late last night, I hadn't had the opportunity to look at the messages on my phone so I decided to check. I tap the lock screen only to find three missed calls from Cyrine, a message from Sophie and a couple of messages from Billy as well.

After answering all of the texts, I notice that Cyrine seemed to be the only one online who immediately responded.

WHATSAPP

CYRI <3

Carliiiiii

Heard you were unwell last night !
Get well soon lovely ❤️

Hey Cyri
I'm alri now tysm for asking ❤️
Hope I didn't disrupt the party or anything 😅

Omg no!!!! Don't ever say that again!!!
It was an HONOUR to have you and your sister over
Plus the party was pretty much over anyways
Tysm for coming, it literally means the world to me ❤️

No need to thank us
Fern and I enjoyed it. It was soooo good.
Until I decided to almost die again 🤣

Well I'm glad ur good now!
Fern told me Levi Colwill was taking care of you
That must have been fun 😉

ISTGGGG THIS GIRL
I told her not to tell anyone🙄
It was fine
Nothing special

Oh are you SURE?
Because I don't think so 😏

CYRINE SABEUR

Yes? That is my name :))

Stop annoying me