5

I ENTER the double doors of Asda, making my way to the staff area where Megan Collins was sitting like her usual self, perched on some boxes of products that most likely need to stacked up on the shelf

" Hey Carli! I missed you"  Megan looks up, beaming from ear to ear as soon as she sees me. I slowly approach her as she engulfs me in a large hug.

"Missed you too Megs" I exclaim. "How has life been?"

"Good, good. Life for me has been mundane to say the least. Eat. Work. Sleep. Repeat. ," She pauses while narrowing her eyes at me.

"While others like you" she says "Are gone on wedding party trips and chatting up fine men" she continues talking in a mocking tone.

I shake my head chuckling at her sarcasm.

"Megan! What are you on about, you know I'm not the flirty type" 

"What do you mean you're not the flirty type" she imitates me " or did you forget that time you were trying to get with my brother at my birthday party" she raises an eyebrow.

"Was not. He was the one who approached me first like a weirdo" I give her a knowing look as I begin gathering some boxes of goods to line up the half empty shelves of the supermarket.

" okay then. If you say so" she shrugs smiling smugly at me as I shake my head laughing. "Hope you enjoyed the party anyway" 

"Yeah, I mean it was really nice to just get away from the routine. Cyrine's literally the best. I'm so happy for her like I've genuinely never seen her this happy before"

"Aw, that's lovely. You deserved the break anyway" Megan bends down as she also starts to unpacks a package of hairdye.

"Mhm. It was very much needed" I nod in agreement.

"So are you still saying you didn't see any pretty guys?" Megan raises an eyebrow at me. I roll my eyes.

"Who said I didn't?" I reply challenging.

"Ooh spill spill , come on" 

I chortle at her eagerness. " I mean there was a lot of football players, Chelsea players to be specific". I say while opening yet another box of items. " And I happened to bump in to Levi Colwill and we spoke for a bit" I sniffle a laugh remembering how much of an eventful night it was.

"No way! You're kidding me Scarlett " Meg gasps. " He's so leng oh my God. Did he give you his signature? Or did you get any photo taken with him?"

I burst out laughing. " Meg will you calm down, we didn't talk that much, plus you know that I don't watch football so I wouldn't have anyways" I say.

"Who cares? You could have pretended to be a fangirl." She pauses rolling her eyes with a sigh.

" I am so jealous of you! You're so lucky, Levi is such a fit and an amazing player as well. I'm a Chelsea fan for years and I've been dying to meet him or get a picture with him"