8

I GRADUALLY wake up finding myself in pretty much the same plain and boring store room, my consciousness met with the subtle illumination of light filtering through the small, stain glass windows dotted around the place

I GRADUALLY wake up finding myself in pretty much the same plain and boring store room, my consciousness met with the subtle illumination of light filtering through the small, stain glass windows dotted around the place. I stretch my arms, letting out a soft yawn before turning once again to my side seeing Levi tangled in my jacket which he had practically used as a blanket replacement seeing as he was being so stubborn last night. He looked hilarious to be brutally honest. One of his legs was sticking out, the fabric wrapped around him like a playful embrace. I could hear his soft breathing as he was lost in peaceful slumber. I chuckle, shaking my head at the sight in front of me.

The poor lad.

To be honest, I felt really bad that I had to wake him up. It seemed to me as though he was exhausted. I mean, we did stay up very late last night so that probably explains it.

I check my phone again. Seven AM.

Well that's early.

The entire place was quiet with only the soft and light snores of Levi which could be heard from a distance.

Meg and the rest of the staff must be still asleep too.

I have to say we are very lucky that today is Saturday and it's the weekend. Rishi Sunak had announced that supermarkets near the targeted areas remain closed which meant that the locals nearby would have to go somewhere else for their grocery shopping if it was needed. At least that way, no one has to worry about scrambling to get to their destinations or workplace as soon as possible. Certainly not after yesterday's pandemonium. Scarlett had texted me saying she would pick me up but at the same time I needed to leave with Levi. After all, he was being so sweet and he did look after me and help me out so it would be rude to just abandon him.

Plus, I don't want Meg to start fan-girling like a mad woman.

I send Fern a quick text message and got up quickly, smoothing the creases on my clothes and fixing my hair slightly. I took the blanket I had on me from last night and placed it over Levi in attempt to avoid waking him up. He winced a little at my touch but other than that he was still in deep sleep.

Phew.

I then slowly and quietly begin to tidy up my area leaving only Levi with his things beside him.

It must have been perfect timing because just at that moment, I hear my phone go off with a ping.

SIS 💚

morning Carli

I called the cab and we're driving over to Asda's now

should be there in a bit x