11

LEVI'S EYES are focused on the road once again as we set off on the journey back home

On the way, my gaze turns towards the view ahead and I spot a Mac Donald's sign in the distance.

I'm craving food.

Levi and I had gotten food earlier from Five Guys in Westfield, but I couldn't help but feel an urge to order something from Mac D's right now.

I give Levi a nudge, a mischievous grin spreading across my face. " Levi, fancy going to McDonald's? I'm starving"

He gives me a strange look. "Starving? We just ate no?"

"Yeah but that was like hours ago. And now I need to eat again"

Levi chuckles. "Again? You're addicted, I swear. But yeah, let's go."

"Oh my God, you're seriously the best" I side hug him and he laughs.

We made our way to that exact McDonald's,. We ordered our food and of course, the typical payment argument had to take place. And guess who won it? Levi.

"This isn't fair! Next time I'm paying" I let out an annoyed sigh.

"Calm down. It's me taking you on a date so I do everything. You just enjoy, that's it. Stop stressing yourself out. I told you"

"But you carried all the bags. It isn't fair. It's embarrassing " I snap at him.

"Just say thank you Scarlett. That's enough for me"

"Thanks but Levi this is too much!"

"Am I the one taking you out or are you the one taking me out?" he asks challengingly.

"No but-"

"No ifs, buts or maybes. Take this and shush" he smirks, shutting me up as I grab the packaging from his hand. We return back to the car and I carefully open it, ready to tuck in.

As we munched on our food, I secretly snuck a quick peek at him while he was focused on eating. I was obsessed with the baseball cap look. Makes him look even better in real life.

"First time wearing a cap as well no?"

"Nah, I wear them sometimes but not all the time" he replies, reaching up and fixing it at a different angle on his head. "D'ya like it?"

"Yeah, it suits the look"

"Well then that means I probably have to start wearing it more often don't I "

"Mhm" I raise my hand up to try and take it off his head but he immediately flinches, grabbing hold of the cap to prevent me from taking it.

"Hey, Scarlett! What are you doing" he laughs helplessly while giving me a weird look.

"What, I just want to try it on" I say.

"No you can't" he replies sternly.

This is weird.