7

WE CONTINUE TO spend the remainder of the night chatting  and half arguing about random things

WE CONTINUE TO spend the remainder of the night chatting and half arguing about random things. I never imagined myself enjoying Levi's company this much. I have fallen in love with his light-hearted personality so much that I now love being around him. He seemed to be so understanding and I noticed that he was avoiding asking me anymore personal questions. Probably because he didn't want me to get hurt.

I pick up my phone once again to check the time. Twelve AM. I could hear a squeaky-type noise coming from someone's shoes approaching our direction.

"Levi!" I say urgently, nudging him with my elbow.

"Hm?" he looks at me.

"They're coming to bring the stuff for us I think. Go and hide. Quick ." I say, my voice shaking in panic.

Please don't let it be Meg.

"What? Why?" he gives me a confused look.

"Levi for God's sake just get up and hide behind that pillar over there! I can't let them see you! Or else you'll be bombarded with Chelsea fans " I reply frantically.

He chuckles. "Fine, fine" he says, quickly scrambling to get up and do what I had told him.

But oh, great .

"Hi, em- oh, hey Scarlett" Megan stammers. She stops in her tracks when she realises it was me.

"Hi Megan" I give her a weak smile trying to act as though Levi wasn't technically standing right next to her behind the concrete pillar.

Please don't let her see him or else I'm screwed .

She came over for the exact reason I had predicted. With blankets and food. I was rather relieved because I was feeling extremely peckish.

"Sorry, I had no idea you were here. But here are your things- some  Subway sandwiches, orange juice, muesli bars and crisps." she hands me the items.

"Thank you so much Megs. I cannot wait to tuck into these. You're literally the best". I grin at her.

"And here are some blankets and an inflatable mattress. It's like a double one for two people because we don't have anymore but I guess you can just take it". she gives me a small smile, handing me them as well.

I give her a quick hug and thank her again. I waited for her to leave and then beckoned for Levi to come over.

"Look what we got" I say smiling at him.

"Food seems to be the thing that keeps you most happy" he chuckles crossing his legs as he sits back down on the ground again.

"It is indeed" I say as I got to grab one of the sandwiches.

"It's fine, you can eat. I'm okay." Levi says with a sigh.

"No Levi." I reply sternly. "You have to eat too!" I exclaim.