Chapter 6

Today is a very busy day. We are training today. I know that yesterday they had to prepare for defences and had training which I missed out on. I'm kind of grateful for that. But I'm ready to train. For each person training is different. Today my coach is making me lose control on purpose. Now I've never done that before. I'm scared too really. I don't want to hurt anyone. But I'll try. If there is a way for me to control it, which I'm sure there is. It'll be beneficial. In some ways I do think that I can control it to a certain degree. I mean the people I care about don't get hurt. That means something.

"Are you ready?" Coach asked.

"I guess I have to be." I said aware that I wasn't ready at all.

My coach got out of the way. Knowing well that I didn't want to hurt her. She had a barricade to make sure of that. As soon as she was behind the barricade I tried to loosen up. I tried to lose control. But my mind had different ideas. My coach saw this. She gave me a thumbs up as encouragement since I couldn't hear what she was saying.

"Come on." I say quietly.

No response. I focus all my energy of the red smoke inside slowly attempting to drag it out. I felt it on my fingers. Felt it across my body. I saw it seeping out. In a matter of seconds, I was thrown against the wall in an explosion of red smoke. That's never happened before. I felt the energy. The one that had once been too powerful for me to handle. The red smoke was still in the air. Particles. I could still feel it. I've never felt it physically before. I slowly climb to my feet. Exhaustion trying to come over me. I refused. I summoned my demons. Before me were my two demons. One with black hair. One with brown. Looking at me with their eyes which were fully black. I've never took this much notice of them before.

"Have you lost your mind!" The one with black hair said angrily.

"She's just doing what she's told." The other one said. "Besides its nice being out every now and then."

"Why didn't you respond." I questioned.

"Because we were busy." My demons said.

"I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you." I apologise.

"Just unsummon us and you're forgiven." The black-haired one said.

"You're forgiven anyway. Also do us a favour and finally kiss Aiden." The brunette said.

"I forgot about that." The black-haired one said.

They guided me on how to unsummon them. I didn't realise how easy it was. But I didn't want to be in this state long, so I let go. The red smoke seeped back in. The exhaustion took back over. I fell to the ground. Slowly. I rested my head up against the wall. I don't think I can do any actual training, or I might collapse.

"What happened?" My coach said as she approaches me.

"It was a bad time." I reply.

"Why are you like this?" She asked.

"Because I had control. You don't know how exhausting it is." I said bluntly.

"Well let's try again. Practice after all. Besides the more we practice the less you'll be exhausted." My coach said trying to get me off the ground.

"I've had enough." I say tiredly.

"Come on." She said attempting to pull me up again.

"I said I had enough." I answered sharply.

"We're not done until I say so." She commanded.

"She said she's had enough." Aiden said as he walked into the room.