Chapter 13

My eyes still felt wet as I woke up. It was still dark outside. Aiden's arms were still wrapped tightly around my waist. Azrael hadn't come back yet. My mind replaying what I saw when I said her name. His reaction concerned me. If he didn't trust her I won't. If he didn't like her I won't. Something made me feel on edge. She wanted to be my mother. Yet she wasn't. My mother's name was Meira. My actual mother. She died when the past me was five. And my father's name was Neir. My half-sister is Luna. My father was an Angel. So was my mother. My father was dark angel whilst my mother was a light angel. I felt a strong connection to my father. One I've never felt. He knew who I was. Like Luna. They both knew I was different. Maybe my parents in this life weren't my actual parents. But Abelia is not my mother. She did not create me. I created myself. My actual parents created me. They are here in this life, and I must find them. My father is calling out to me. I hear it. It deafens me how loud I hear his voice. How loud this connection is. I look up at Aiden to see that he was still asleep. I didn't want to leave his arms. I couldn't bring myself to do it. I also couldn't wake him up. Abelia could be a light angel. Those wings.

"Abelia, I will not give you what you want." I said angrily.

"Your mother would be very disappointed in you." She shouted.

"You killed her! How do you expect me to trust you. To trust your angel law." I raised my voice at her.

I was so angry. So furious. I left the light. I needed to go back to my darkness. Abelia is an evil woman. She tried everything to ruin Aiden and I. I'm part light. I'm part dark. But the dark accepts me for who I am. I must kill Abelia in my next life. Nova, do you hear me. You will resurrect yourself. You must act like you hate me. Like we aren't the same. We may not be. But Abelia hurt Azrael. We will not stand for that. Sometimes I hear your voice. Telling me what to do. Guiding me. But I never listen. I can't. I numbed myself to get through the pain. I watched my mother die. I cared for her deeply. Our connection was so strong. But I lost her. But you. I know you have a deep connection to our father. He knew it too. We are bonded. I wish I could listen to you I do. But I can't. I need an army to destroy Abelia. Her soldiers. Her unequal way. She doesn't believe that all angels deserve a shared paradise. She'll kill those who don't agree with her. She tortured Azrael. She used his light against him. Made sure she'd drain him of all remaining light. We all have it in us. This is my mission. But I fear I'll die before I can complete it. If I do, please complete it for me. General Zagen will be reborn. But he should take priority. If he doesn't, she'll use him against us. Make her army bigger and stronger. She is no mother earth. She is a liar. She is no fate. Fate has already been made. Sila and Asra will guide you. I know they will. You'll do better than I could. I feel it. I'll listen to you when the time comes. You are better than me. Know that. We are stronger when we are connected. Don't be afraid of my voice. Don't be afraid of my anger. Use it. Let my anger be released when you kill her. We are stronger together I know it.

We are not alone. Don't fear. Death is coming to bring you to me. We'll fight as one. When our time is right. We'll reline. As one. You are not alone. Our love, our family, our friends are by our side. Don't fight a battle alone. When you don't have to. Remember me my dark. Remember my words. For I am your light. Together we are balanced as one. Don't be like her. You don't need an army. Train them. But don't forget they are our friends. Not our possessions. Maybe that's where I better. But you better in dealing with death and murder. I'll call on you when the time is right. Our anger. Our love. Our dark. Our light. Will best Abelia. She cannot win a battle in which she is destined to lose. She'll try to control us, but we won't budge. Hear my words for we have already won.

I suddenly snap back into my reality. I realised I was sitting up. I couldn't see Aiden. But I couldn't see anything.

"Aiden." I whispered.