I have a panic attack.

( I'm gonna be taking some creative liberties with this y'all, don't freak if it's silly)

"What's wrong y/n?" Luke asks me.

I try to speak again, but no words will come out.

"Oh shit. Are you like...mute now?" He asks and outs both hands on my shoulders. He does that when he's trying to figure me out.

I try to talk again. I act stupidly and point to the sky frantically.

"The sky? Clouds? OH! Oh! Your mom. What the fuck did you do?" He looks like he's about to laugh.

I cross my arms and start to feel really uneasy.

"Okay, okay...I'm gonna go find someone smatter then me, like uh...Annabeth! You like Annabeth." He says. 

"Stay here." He turns and walks towards the Athena Cabin.

He's right, I do like Annabeth. I enjoy her company, and she tolerates me. We're the same age-almost too, so it works out.

I'm friends with a few people so far, and on good terms with the rest.

Well, not all the rest. Percy Jackson: new kid a camp, newer than me. He came in yesterday.

We've made contact three times. First time he was glaring, and it was kinda scary not gonna lie. 

Second time they said 'newbies!' and we looked at eachother as if to say 'us?'. 

Third time was this morning, I was on my way to see Luke and I felt eyes following me, turn around and it's old Saltwater Taffy staring at me.

I don't think he likes me very much. But he hasn't even given me a chance.

Maybe it's because I'm friends with Grover. Maybe I should just let it go. I have no idea.

Oh my gosh, but I can't let it go because he's supposed to 'fall in love with me' or something. Ugh.

I start to think about this curse thing again. I'm not going to be able to talk. At all.

I'm going to be stuck, wordless. What if I need help? What if I have an asthma attack and I don't have my inhaler. Speaking of attacks I'm about to have a panic attack.

Where is Luke? Where is anyone? I can't do this. 

I can't breathe right. I start to feel dizzy. I hear footsteps coming up behind me. My knees feel like they can't hold me, the footsteps speed up, almost right behind me now.

Luckily and unluckily for me enough, the footsteps behind me turn into arms when I pass out a few seconds later.