Aphrodite's little secret!

Percy's arm wraps around my body and his hand rests on my hip. I'm leaning up against him.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Ready." I reply.

We take our bags and make our way out of the camp. 

We see Annabeth. "What happened to your neck?" She asks me.

"Uh..." I say.

"Luke tried to kill her." Percy's hand tightens on my hip.

"Oh my gosh. Why?! When?!" Annabeth asks with huge eyes.

"Last night. I didn't wanna join his stupid cult or whatever." I explain.

Percy's hand gets even tighter. It's starting to hurt not gonna lie. It somehow gets tighter and I wince. Luckily not enough for Annabeth to notice though. Percy looks over at me for a split second.

"Oh my gosh. And-and you're fine now? How?" She asks.

"Aphrodite's little secret I guess" Percy responds.

💙

I have a backpack on my back with all my stuff.

When we see her for the first time I know who she is. She looks like Percy for sure. 

He immediately gives her a hug and she kisses the top of his head. Oh! I didn't know parents did that, interesting.

I wonder if my mom wanted to do that. My dad hates me. He says I look too much like my mom and asks why I can't be more like my brothers and sisters. 

Percy steps back and stands next to me.

"You must be y/n." Percy smiles at me, gosh he's adorable.

"You must be Miss Jackson, it's really nice to talk to you." 

Percy's playing with his fingers. Miss Jackson is looking between us.

"You're okay with coming to live with us?"

"If it's okay with you."

"It's more than okay with me sweetheart." The way she smiles at me hurts so bad. I want my mom to come back again. 

"Alright kiddos, let's go." Kiddos? Percy takes my hands and we walk behind her. I lean on him a little bit.

"I can talk to her about all that...stuff...if you need me to." He tells me.

"It's okay. It's kinda nice." We smile at eachother.

💙

"Alright, so, y/n I set your bed up right next to Percy's. I hope it's okay that it's pink, the sheets used to be Percy's but-"

"Mom!" Percy laughs.

"I love pink."

"I'm glad! Okay, I'm gonna run to the store across the street. You guys need anything?"

"No, thank you." 

"See ya kiddos." She kisses the top of Percy's head, then mine. I want a mom. A real mom. Not a goddess who didn't care about me until Poseidon claimed a child.

She walks out of our room and closes the door to the apartment.

I set my bag down on my bed and when I stand move my head back up my hair fluffs up.

I turn around to see Percy staring at me.

"Uh...yeah?"

"Your hair looks really pretty like that. I-I mean it always look pretty obviously but...you know."

"Oh, thanks" I blush.

He steps forward and looks down at my lips. I look up into his eyes. He connects our lips and we move them back and forth slowly. 

It feels so good.

I rest my hands on his shoulders and his touch my waist.

His lips taste like strawberries for some reason. Wait, maybe that's my chapstick...not sure.

He pulls me closer. His body is pressed up against mine. We've never done this before. 

We start to speed up. He pushes me back so we're sitting on my bed.

I have to pull away for a second to breathe, but I leave my face right next to his.

"You're so pretty." 

He kisses me after I've collected myself. 

I run my hands through his hair and his hand begins to move up from my waist. He puts it on the back of my neck.

His other hand pulls me up onto his lap. His lips start to trail away from mine and go onto my neck.

He stops. "I don't have to take it any further if you don't want me to." 

"I trust you." He starts to kiss my neck.

He stops and uses his teeth to help make a hickey. He comes back up to my lips and I feel his tongue right as the door to the apartment opens. I fly off his lap and act like I was getting m backpack.

"I'm home!" Miss Jackson says loudly.

"Hi mom!" Percy yells back.

"Oh my gosh. How did we pull that off?" I ask.

Percy shrugs then responds 

"Aphrodites little secret."