My boyfriend almost dies

"Percy?" I ask, maybe he's playing some game? I feel drops on my face.

It's begun to rain.

He doesn't respond. 

I get closer. "Percy..?" I ask again.

"Y/n..." he whimpers.

"What's wrong?!" I ask and get down on my knees next to him. He looks pale and in pain.

He's struggling to keep his eyes open. "Percy, Percy, come on!" I put my hands under his shoulders in attempts to pick him up.

The rain gets harder, I'm getting really wet in the water.

"Luke...Scorpion...I-I don't feel good..." I try to lift him.

"Percy, come on, work with me here." I say as I get him onto his feet.

His legs faulter. "S-sorry." He says as I help him up.

He sways back and forth. "Percy, Percy please!" I tell him and press my now soaked body up against his in a desperate attempt to keep him up. I feel tears well in my eyes. 

A mystical nymph looking thing appears. I jump

Percy groans in pain. She suddenly is swooping him and and he's carried up to the infirmary. 

I run after them.

She sets him down and I bang on the door.

"y/n..?" Percy asks, propped up against the door.

"Sixty seconds..." he says through his teeth.

I grab his dripping face in my hands. "Percy, please!" I say to him and scan his face for any sign he may be feeling okay.

He closes his eyes and his head goes limp in my hands.

I shake him around for a moment. Nothing happens.

"Percy!" I scream

💙

I sit next to a now okay Percy's bed. I am utterly exhausted.

An Apollo kid who was in the infirmary listening to music heard me scream and came out.

I thought Percy had literary died, which gave me a panic attack, which lead to an asthma attack.

I look over at Percy. I'm right next to his shoulder. His face is relaxed.

I feel myself begging to doze off. I lean on Percy's shoulder.

💙

When I wake up I feel weight on my head. The blonde/black curl hanging over my eyes tells me who it is. 

"Are you awake?" He asks quietly.

"Yes." I whisper back.

He stops leaning his head on mine.

"Hi." He says.

"What did he do to you, Percy?" I ask, I'm angry. Luke shouldn't have been able to get a single finger on Percy.

"I-it wasn't Luke...it was like he was being encouraged or something by someone..." he responds.

"No. It was Luke. I-it was completely my fault for leaving you and I need to know w-" Percy's face changes dramatically.

"What?" He asks.

"I need to know what he-" he stops me again. "Before that." He instructs me.

"It was Luke." I say.

"No, you said it was your fault." Percy looks at me.

"Yeah. It was! I shouldn't have left, I should have stayed or said something." I tell him.

"It was not your fault." He looks almost angry. It's scaring me.

Wait, if he can move water, and water is part of blood, can he move the blood in me? That'll do it.

I scoot back in my chair.

"Say it." He tells me.

"Percy, I-" he doesn't let me talk. 

"Say it right now y/n." He repeats. He's scaring me. 

I just stare at him. I'm genuinely scared.

His face changes. "Are you scared of me?" His eyes dart around my face, then my body.

"No..." I respond. "Have you ever messed around with someone's blood?" I ask.

He looks down. "I tried with Ares. It didn't work since he didn't have real human stuff but it messed with his form." He says quietly.

"Is that what you're scared of? You think I'd do that to you?" He looks at me.

"I know you wouldn't do it to me. But the thought of that is scary..." I tell him.

"I won't do it if it scares you. Ever." He promises.

He looks at me again. "That wasn't everything...It's the way I was talking." He realizes.

"I'm sorry. I just need you to understand it's not your fault. I love you and I don't want you feeling guilty." He takes my hand.

"I love you too. I don't want you going anywhere alone...and tomorrow you have too. Then, the entire summer we're apart." Respond.

"So go with me." He says.