we se him on the tv.

Percy walks over to the lake. I'm so confused. They don't fill me in on anything.

We stand a few feet back from the water. Percy gets ready to jump in.

I grab his arm to stop him and he locks eyes with me.

I tug on his jacket. He's gonna get all wet.

"I'm not gonna get wet. I'll be okay, don't worry." I just stare at him. He breaks eye contact "Poseidon kid thing." I release him and he enter the water.

I turn to Grover.

"Sorry we didn't tell you about the whole underworld thing. Percy said he would." I looks down.

"We think Hades stole the bolt because he's like...jealous. You know? Percy wants to get his mom back too."

I nod. This is insane.

We sit for a minute.

Suddenly water splashes and up comes Percy. His hand is clutched on something.

"What's in your hand Percy?" Grover asks him.

He opens his hand.

"It's from this...girl...in the water. They'll 'get us out of trouble is what she said." He tells us.

"Oh. Okay." Grover nods.

"We need to head to Uhm...D-O-A recording studios. It's this way." Percy begins to walk, Grover and I follow.

 There's a story with big TV's playing.

A picture of Percy is on it. I snap my neck towards him.

"Just listen..." he mumbles.

"A troubled child and poor father. If you see him let someone know!" I turn to Percy.

I feel bad for him. I don't know why but my instinct is to comfort him.

I pat his back and Grover pats his shoulder.

"That feels weird." He laughs at us.

We all freeze when we hear a voice. It coming from the alley.

"Hey, come here." We take a step forward. We enter the alley when we don't see anyone.

It's these rich looking kids dressed up in uniforms. One blonde kid with floopy hair, one Asian girl who's literally gorgeous with long black hair, one boy who could be her brother, and another boy with dark brown hair.

"You're that kid on the TV!" The blonde laughs in disbelief.

"You suck. We all hate you." The girls tells us, her eyes land on me.

"Holy shit, did he like kidnap you?!" They all laugh.

I see Percy reach into his pocket and uncap riptide.

The boy who looks like he's the girls brother lifts his fist and Percy swings riptide. It look like he's completely mortal as he flows through him.

"What the..." he pauses in shook.

"RUN!" Percy shouts and we all sprint.

The kids follow us when we turn a corner a man pulls Percy into his story and we follow. He closes and locks the door.

"Those alley kids picking on you? Damn trouble makers." He shakes his head.

"Yeah...uh...thank you...Crusty." Percy reads off his name tag.

I look at him. His cheeks are slightly flushed. He's breathing a little heavy. His hair is messy from the wind.

It's odd because I'm not getting absolutely destroyed by my asthma right now. Weird...

"Well...while you're in here...wanna try out the beds?" He asks.

"Oh uh...I think we're okay." Percy answers.

"Come on, we got million hand message." He gestures to a bed.

"Awesome!" Grover jumps on it.

"It feels sooo coollll!" He says, his voice shaking from the vibration.

"I'm sure this one would fit you, little lady." I shake my head no.

He pushes me back when I don't get on.

"Hey!" Percy yells.

I attempt to get up. "Ergo!" He snaps his fingers.

Ropes grab my legs and wrists. I squirm. It hurts. It feels like it's pulling me.

"Let her go." Percy demands.

Grover noticed what's happening and tries to sit up. "Ergo!" Crusty snaps again and hold him down.

"Not cool man!" He yells.

"Let's find one for you after we make some...adjustments." Grover's yelps suddenly.

I suck in air quickly as a response to the pain of the ropes.

Percy look over at me. He then looks so Grover. I see his eyes twinkle with an idea.

"Adjustments?" He asks Crusty.

"Yeah. I make them big, you know, for people like me! But then we got these midgets in here. So we gotta stretch 'em out to make them fit." He waves at hand at me.

It's taking all my strength to not squeeze my eyes shut. My arms aren't really having anything stretched yet, but it sure feels like it.

"That's so rude!" Percy exclaims.

"I know right!?" Crusty says back.

"Here. I got a real nice waterbed. I'll show ya." He lead Percy over.

"No waves when you sit down or anything." He smiles, proud of himself.

"Really?! I don't believe you, dude." Percy says. Fuck, this hurts so bad.

I'm trying to pay attention to Percy to distract myself.

"I'll prove it." He sits down. "See, no w-" he's cut off my Percy.

"Ergo!" He snaps. Crusty is suddenly snapped down onto the bed. Then, Percy has cut off his head.

Percy turns to Grover, who's right next to him, and unties him. I can't even open my eyes anymore. I squeeze them shut.

"That hurt so bad!" He whines. 

I hear Percy's feet and open my eyes.

He kneels and unties my wrist. He then hovers across my body to untie my other arm. I look up at him.

Grover helps untie my legs.

Percy grabs my hand and pulls me off the bed.

"You guys ready to go?" He asks. 

"Uhm, no! That really hurt, dude." Grover sasses.

"Good thing it's only a block away." Percy tells him.