Luke tries his worst.

"Percy." He nods.

"Luke." Percy nods back. "Got any scorpions?" 

"No. Just hope both of you will pick the right side of the fight." Percy's hand tenses up.

"We're already on it." Percy practically spits.

"Give me one chance." Luke says.

"N-" I stop Percy. "Okay." His head whips back and his eyebrows move down.

"Hey y/n." He smiles at me."Come here, can't see you behind Percy." 

"No! She's not going anywhere near you!" Percy yells.

"I'm not gonna hurt her. It'd be a shame to ruin that pretty face she's got." He smirks.

I step forward and Percy looks at me. He releases my hand and moves his to my lower back.

"Closer. I don't bite." He laughs.

"Yeah, but scorpions sting." I tell him.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He sounds genuine. He holds his hands up and I take a few steps forward.

He draws a sword. "How about a little one on one? Like old times." 

"No. I'm not fighting with you..." his sword suddenly tilts my head up.

Percy immediately starts at him.

"Uh-uh-uh, Percy. One on one." Luke smirks.

"No! That's not fair. She doesn't even have a weapon!" He grabs my waist and almost pulls me back.

"Uh! Wouldn't do that. One move and she's dead." He smirks. "And it's your fault." He whispers the last part.

"Get the sword off her neck. Right now." Percy spits.

"Hmm...no!" Luke laughs. He's gone some sort of psycho.

He steps closer to Luke. "Luke, let her go." Percy says, more concerned than angry.

"I told you no, Percy. Gosh y/n, what are we gonna do with him?" He shakes his head.

"Don't talk about us like we're a team." I tell him.

"Why not? You never liked Percy...he's corrupted you y/n. He's made you think-" I lose it.

"Stop it! I am in love with Percy!" I yell.

"Oh really? What happened to liking me?" He looks practically deranged at this point.

"What?" Percy looks back at me.

"Oh, you didn't know? Nobody told you? Yeah, she liked me Percy. That's why she couldn't talk." He laughs.

"How do y-" he cuts me off.

"I have my ways, y/n. Just like I could have a way to make everything okay again." He smiles. 

I stare at him. "You could just go back to being a kid at home again. I could even find you a better family! No psycho dad. One who loves you! Even friends. All you have to do is help me kill Percy. I know you, y/n. Y-" I yell at him again.

"You don't know anything about me! If you did you'd know I'd never do anything to hurt Percy!" 

His eyebrows grow sympathetic. "Oh, y/n..." he frowns. 

"I'm sorry about this." Suddenly his hand pulls back and his sword cuts down on my cheek and finishes at my neck. I drop onto my knees. Percy grabs me on the way down. "Y/n!" 

I scream and see him put his sword back. "They'll never believe it wasn't you Percy." Luke laughs and runs. When he leaves his sword makes a gash in the protective boarder around camp.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh on my gosh." Percy pulls my hands off my face. "Don't touch." He tells me.

It hurts so bad. My hands are covered in blood. His hands are getting messy too.

I cry out in pain again and he pulls me onto him and stands up. 

"Shit. Shit. Shit." He repeats while stumbling around towards where Chiron and Mr.D are supposed to be.

"Percy!" I cry into his shoulder.

"It's okay, it's okay, you're gonna be okay." He runs as fast as can.

We see Mr.D slumped over on a chair.

"Mr.D! Mr.D!" Percy yells. Mr. D jumps.

"Peter? What are you doing? Why's y/n-oh shit that's a lot of blood. CHIRON!" he stands up.

Things start to get spotty and blurry. I pull my head away from his shoulder

"Percy...I can't..." his eyes grow wide. "No, no, no y/n stay awake. Stay awake!" He yells.

I look at his shirt and my body. It's all drenched in blood.

My head gets woozy. "Y/n, please!" He says quietly. I can't take it anymore.