I'm in the infirmary.

When I stir I'm in what I assume is the infirmary. 

My eyes flutter open and I'm met with warm amber light flowing over me. It's from a window next to the bed. I'm also met with the sound of quiet talking. I sit up and look around.

I eyes get wide when I see who's there.

It's Percy.

🎀chapter breakkkk🎀

He looks over at the noise of me getting up at we lock eyes. 

Four times.

"Are you...uh...okay?" He asks me.

I open my mouth, but there's no sound to be heard.

Fuck.

Just then Luke swings around the corner with Annabeth.

"Oh, thank the gods." He says.

Annabeth just walks over and her arms wrap around me.

Her air smelled like lemon soap, it's nice.

"So you just...can't talk?" She pulls back to look at me.

I open my mouth, then shake my head.

"Wait, she can't talk? I swear she could y-" Percy starts to talk but Luke elbows him quickly.

I point up to the sky again, and his eyes widen a little. "Oh, your mom." He says.

"How the fuck did you get that so fast?! I had to guess clouds first." Luke slaps his own head.

I softly laugh and sound comes out. When I hear myself I stop and mouth "what the fuck?!"

Percy snorts, Luke covers up a laugh and Annabeth says "Oh my gosh. Wait try something else."

I shrug "what do you want me to do?!" I ask. 

"I have no idea what that was. But sing." She requests.

The first thing that comes to mind is Patty from Diary of a Wimpy Kid.

"MEMORY ALL ALONE IN THE MOON LIIGHHHTTT" I feel my vocal cords moving, but no sound comes out.

"Okay. Hum." I obey.

Nothing.

"Huh, weird. Anyone have a feather?" Luke grabs one off the counter. Why the fuck do they-suddenly Annabeth has it under my nose and I need to sneeze.

I sneeze with no sound.

"So you can laugh? I bet you can cry too." She says.

"This is why you're a child on Athena." Luke says and Percy laughs at his joke.

My eyes land on Percy and his lock on me. Annabeth looks back to see what I'm looking at and he quickly looks away.

Why is he being so weird?