Death

G: (Shakes his cup of tea) How do you think death feels like, guys?

Greg: (Concerned and slowly turns to G) Why the hell you had to think about it...?

Grinch: (Unwraps candy) Depends on what you'd define "DEATH".

Greg: (Stares at G and Grinch, feeling uneasy) Seriously...? Just when I finally thought that we could enjoy some tea without gong into existentially disturbing topics...

Grinch: (Grinning) It's always tea.

G: (Looks at Grinch)You were discussing the term racism and that it doesn't really makes scense the other day, weren't you? You were waiting for water to boil and then started that..."TED TALK", right...?

Greg's thoughts: (Shocked) Who the hell starts discussing racism while making tea...?

Greg: (Let's out a sigh and with monotone voice says) You close your eyes, stop moving, never speak again, you're unresponsive, blood stops flowing, you stop breathing, brain stop working, and you don't feel a thing... (Shrugs) That's it.

   Despite the fact how obviously uncomfortable the topic of death is, it's still sad when you think about it and how it must feel. We're afraid of it, yet we don't really know much about... Besides its signs and causes. None of them really know much about death, but still can describe it or imagine.

Grinch: (Got a bit sad) Yeah... Remember how mom used to scare us with how she could die during that operation...? It was appendix, right?

Greg: (Slightly pissed off) Who cares about it now? (Rests his head on his hand) And I still think it's messed up... Who the [Censored...] says this to their kids...?

G: (A bit confused) Mom, right...?

Greg: (Expressionlessly turns to G) You know what I meant...

Grinch: (Chuckles and stands up reaching for the kettle) So, how do you think death feels like, G?

G: (Looks in his cup) Maybe when you stop feeling...?

Greg: (Raised an eyebrow) Isn't this what I just said...?

G: (Looked at Greg, then at Grinch) I mean...when you don't feel happy anymore, sad, angry, none of it... As if you didn't have a soul anymore...

Greg: (Looks out the window) Sounds about right... (Looked at G) Like when people turn their back on you.

Grinch: Uh-huh... (Pours water in everyone's cups) Or when a person close to you says mean things to you. (Sat at the table and adds sugar in his tea) It really messes you up and it feels so bad you hate everything.

Greg: (Sighs and drinks tea) Yup, it sucks.

G: (Unwraps candy and eats it) it's really sad. Especially, when everyone forgets about you.

Greg: (Looked at the ceiling) Don't even start...

Grinch: (Raises his cup and laughs) I think we're the only one who can so casually talk about death.

Greg: (Raises his cup and smiles effortlessly) You said it...

G: (Raises his cup with a smile on his face) Why think about it? It's too sad and depressing!

A unanimous toast was raised in this table. Death might've been the topic, but carelessness, curiosity, indifference, lack of experience and fear, and a tiny bit of stupidity makes things like that funnier to discuss.