Spider

G: (Looks at the ceiling with fear in his eyes) How could this happen...?

Greg: (Lying on the couch with sour face) Disgusting...

Grinch: (Looking for paper towels) Death it is.

Spiders are a touchy topic in this household, but not for the reason you might think it is. Because there's a special someone that lives here and is treated very differently.

Greg: (Still stares at the ceiling) Rena...

G: (About to have a panic attack) ...Could you...

Grinch: (Barely stays calm)...It's too big for a paper towel that I found... Please help us.

Rena: (Came out of the kitchen, shot a web at a spider on the ceiling and pulled it in her palm) Got it. (Squished the spider) Now it's dead.

Grinch: (Came up to Rena and took the spider with a paper towel, looking guilty) Sorry...

G: (Came up to Rena and hugged her) Sorry...

Greg: We just can't stand them...

Rena: (Smiled and hug G back) I know it.

Arachnophobia-uncontrollable fear of spiders. Rena is a spider, so technically...these three should be terrified of her and unable to move. Still, her appearance, presence and touch aren't as terrifying or even uncomfortable as regular spider's is. That's because she's more than just a spider to them.

Grinch: (Opened a trash can) Begone, fiend... (Threw dead spider into the trash can)

Rena: (Sits on the couch, still being hugged) It's ok, G. I know that you are arachnophobic.

G: (Weeping, barely holding in tears) I know... I just...can't help, but feel bad because of this stupid phobia...

Rena: (Hugs G) You can't help it.

Greg: (Moved closer to the Rena and G) Still... It makes us feel kind of bad nonetheless. (Hugged Rena) It's practically saying that we can't stand you like...THEM.

Grinch: (Came out of kitchen, wiping hands) That's why we feel guilty for every time we say that we hate spiders.

Rena: (Hugged Greg with second pair of arms) That's why I feel very, very...very special. Plus...

G, Greg and Grinch: (Confused)

Rena: (Frowned) Spiders can be really nasty...