Childish

When we get older, society dictates that we "Grow up", intending to stop acting like children. Responsibilities grow in numbers without us noticing, until there are too many to process. However... Do we truly become adults or are we just old children who are too busy to play...?

[Kitchen...]

Greg: (Annoyed, going through papers) Who the [Censored...] invented taxes and came up with this [Censored...] system that tells us to pay the precise amount of money, but we have to figure it out ourselves. This [Censored...] is like a very shitty lottery...

Grinch: (Checking bank information) You win - you're off the hook, you lose - jail.

Greg: (Stopped and looked at Grinch) How is this comically short summary is more depressing and stress-inducing than what I just said...?

Gri: (Separating receipts) Laconism.

Greg: (Looked at Gri) Sheesh...

G: (Checking dates on receipts) No wonder adults are jealous of children. Damn these boomers.

Greg: (Looked at Rena) Dude...

Rena: (Going through receipts and writing down expenses) Our system is full of these holes. Some even openly say they abuse it for their own benefit because they have the money.

Greg: (Looked at Greg with concern) Okay... (Looked at everyone at the table) Break time, fellas... Seriously, you start to act too much like me. Not that I'm complaining or anything...

Grinch: (Stopped and looked at Greg) Relax, we are just tired a bit...

G: (Mashed old receipts into a paper ball) It's too boring and repetitive and we play FGO.

Gri: (Stood up and pour water into the kettle) That says a lot...

Rena: (Twisting wrists) At least the game provides colorful and engaging visuals to look at. (Hugged G with second pair of arms) Stimulation is practically zero...

G: (Hugged Rena back) Yeah...

Gri: (Hugged G and Rena, resting on top of them) Bunch of bureaucratic [Censored...]...

Grinch: (Stood up, opened the cupboard, and took out a couple of mugs and cups) [Censored...].

Greg: (Turned to Grinch) Don't just curse add some water to it, dude...

Grinch, G, Rena, and Gri: No can [Censored...] do.

Greg's thoughts: (Looked at everyone with a major concern for their lives and mind state) [Censored...], I need to find them some mega positive show, or they will turn into me for real...

[Two hours of paperwork and 4 liters of various liquids later...]

[Living room...]

G and Greg: (Sing the intro song) We~! Are the crystal gems!

Rena: (Sings along) We'll always save the day~!

Gri's thoughts: (Trying not to interfere) I better not ruin this. Well...maybe I'll join...just a bit.

Gri: (Sings quietly) That's why the people of this world~ Believe in~!

Grinch: (Holds bowls filled with ice cream and condensed milk and gives them to the others) Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl~ And Steven!

Greg: (Took a bowl) No responsible adult would be watching cartoons and eating ice cream.

G: (Took a bowl) Doesn't streamers do the same thing?

Gri: (Took a bowl) At least you have fun and can be even more entertaining than some of them. (Starts eating ice cream)

Rena: (Took a bowl) What's wrong with adults not being ones?

Grinch: (Sat next to Rena and eats ice cream) Nothing, it's mostly guilt and pressure from previous generations that created the system we suffer because of.

G, Greg, Rena, Gri, and Grinch: (Raised spoons with ice cream) It can go to hell!