Twins

[Kitchen...]

Grinch: (Looking through the window staring at something, while holding a cup of tea)

Greg: (Entered the kitchen) Watcha staring at?

Grinch: Possibly a future arachnid philosopher.

Greg: (Confused and slightly pissed off) Huh...? What the...? (Comes closer to the window) What the [Censored...] are you talking about...? (Sees Rena walking back and forth on the wall) [Censored...]!!! Rena, get back up here!!!

Rena: (Notices Greg) Oh, hey, Greg. One sec... (Walks up to the window)

[One anti-stress medication later...]

Greg: (Sits at the table with hand on his face) Why the [Censored...] were you on the wall...?

Rena: (Sips cocoa) Your heart's ok?

Greg: More or less... My head's still spinning...

Grinch: (Wipes cocoa off Rena's face) Sheesh...

Rena: (Pouts) I'm not a baby...

Grinch: I'm just making sure you're clean.

Greg: (Got pissed off even more) Ah Christ... Rena's intelligence and Your behavior aside...

Rena: (Embarrassed) You don't have to...

Grinch: C'mon, Rena...

Greg: (Looked at Rena and Grinch) Ya done...?

Rena and Grinch: (Still at whatever they doing)

Greg's thoughts: These two are like twins that look nothing alike, but act like one another.