Thinking out loud

[G and Grinch's room...]

Grinch: (Walking back and forth in the room, talking to himself with different voices)

[Rena and Gri's room...]

Rena: (Clearly hears what Grinch is saying) Guess, Jack and Lisa finally reached that point in their relationship, when feelings interfere with reason. What do you think about it, Gri?

Gri: (lying in bed, reading manga) Hmm, well... (Rolls over on her stomach, putting manga volume aside, next to other manga volumes) I'm just curious how he come up with this stuff.

Rena: (Not sure what Gri meant exactly) Um... (Scratches her head in confusion) Elaborate...?

Gri: (Doesn't know where to start) You know... (Flicked) Like that Jack and Max's reunion at the cemetery and Max accidentally shoots Jack.

Rena: (Stares at nothing, all four arms crossed)

Gri: (Concerned) Uh...Ren...?

Rena: I remember Grinch told me that he... (Makes air quotes with her hands) ..."Stole" it.

Gri: (Rose up and sat at the edge of the bed) "Stole it"...?

Rena: Yes, he said that he saw a comic about a demon with a bow and a cursed cowboy.

Gri: (Utterly confused) Sorry, um...what...? Demon...? Cowboy...? Wha...? Where the hell does he even find stuff like that...?

Rena: (Imitates Grinch voice and posture) Internet is a vast place, filled with anything you can and shouldn't imagine. Like... (Cuts off)

Gri: (In anticipation) "Like..." what...?

Rena: He suddenly stopped and offered me to go buy some candy, ice cream and new threads.

Gri: He sure does know how to distract others.

Rena: Like that time you asked him, if you could have the old clothes that even G doesn't wear anymore, right?

Gri: (Slightly embarrassed, avoids eye contact) Couldn't you remember something else...?

  When the topic of the conversation between these two went completely off the track, they heard a knock on the door.

Grinch: (Behind the door) Girls, can I come in?

Rena and Gri: (Both looked at the door)

Gri: (Smiled and put the manga volumes aside) Yeah, one second.

Rena: (Puts the her threads in a wooden box) Uh-huh, just a second...

Grinch: May I now?

Rena and Gri: Sure.

Grinch: (Opened door and entered the room) Could I ask you to listen to a new part of the story I just came up with...?

Gri: (Interested) Really? Sure, why not?

Rena: (Exited) Is it about Jack and Lisa?!

Grinch: (Embarrassed) Ah, you heard me...?

Gri: Not all of it.

Rena: We got distracted a little bit.

Grinch: (Cleared throat, took a deep breath and breathed out profoundly to collect himself) Ok.

Rena and Gri: (Started to carefully listening to)