Bottom

[G and Grinch's room...]

[Balcony...]

Grinch: (Lying on an air mattress without moving, staring at nothing) I [Censored...] hate people...

  At some point in life, we all hit what some people call the "Bottom". At least that's how Grinch refers to moments when his mental state reaches its limits and his behavior becomes very irrational.

Grinch: Come to think of it... This shit happened quite a lot of times throughout my life.

  The first time, when Grinch got lost during a trip to England and somehow miraculously managed to return to where he was staying, but no one even noticed that he was gone.

Grinch: Yeah... I really thought that nobody cared about me, as long as I didn't cause any trouble, even when I was nowhere to be found... Bunch of [Censored...]...

  The second time, when during the last group meeting at summer camp, everyone was saying mean things to Grinch to the point he started crying, got up, and left.

Grinch: And people say that need to watch what I'm saying... That's the very reason I'm so blunt with everyone, cause they're all fakes... "Yeah, we are a great team" my ass... Bunch of selfish and self-centered [Censored...] that don't give a shit...

  The third time is when the Grinch gets scammed. This is exactly why he's been lying on the mattress all morning till noon and didn't leave the room. He was contacted by a person, who wanted to commission him a couple of drawings and pay him 200$, but failed to see that it was a scam. He was too happy and nervous to notice. There's no denying that Grinch couldn't not notice that something was off, and see through the lie.

Grinch: It's a [Censored...] money transfer platform... (Covers his face) Of course, the emails wouldn't arrive in spam if they are suspicious, let alone with a bullshit address... (Starts crying) Damn it... (Giggles) I [Censored...] hate people so much... (Picked up and looked at his phone)

  People say a lot of things they don't mean, but can't help saying them out of desperation. Some of them, unfortunately, have a few true feelings people usually try to hide.

Grinch: [Censored...] This world... I hate it... [Censored...] the [Censored...] that call themselves "Human", they're no different from things they hate so much, yet are no different... [Censored...]. (Starts crying harder and muffling his voice) [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. [Censored...]. (Suddenly stops and just keeps crying)

[Couple of hours later...]

[Kitchen...]

Rena: (Texting on her phone with one pair of arms, while stirring the porridge in the pot) Tsk... (Sighed and put her phone in her hoodie's pocket) Why good things can't just happen...? (Looked at Grinch sitting on the couch in a blanket)