Photo

Photo. One could say it's a moment cut out of stream of time and put on a sheet to watch it. Some would say it's a physical manifestation of time preserved in a single picture. Other will...

[Kitchen...]

G: (Stands in front of the fridge and looks at photos stick to it with magnets) Hmm...

[A few years ago, Canada, Toronto...]

G: (Running around air vents) Heh-heh, mom! Come here! (Spread his arms) Look, wings!

"Mom": (Smiling, came up to G and took out her phone to make a selfie) Look in the camera and say cheese, son.

G: (Smiled) Cheese.

[Present...]

G: Can't believe I used to look and be like that.

Greg: (Out of nowhere) Tell me about...

G: (Stepped away in surprise) Ah... Hey, Greg.

Greg: (Looked at photos, then at G)

G: (Confused) Something's wrong...?

Greg: (Opened fridge and reached in) Nothing. Looking at these faded pieces of paper again?

G: (Still confused) Yeah... I just...felt nostalgic.

Greg: (Took ham with cheese out of the fridge)
I still get pissed off when someone asks to take a picture, whatever it is... It gets on my nerves. (Closed fridge)

G: It's not that bad... Although, mom might've exaggerated when she was asking for photos... (Looked at photos with mom)

Greg: (Put ham and cheese on the counter) Yup... "Too low", "Too high", "Too blurry"...etc. Bleah... (Took a knife and a cutting board)

G: (Doesn't know what to say)

Greg: (Starts cutting cheese) I just don't like when it's forced onto me or don't have a choice.  Taking pictures is fine, just when it turns into a hunt for the biggest amount of useless photos you won't look at ever again ain't worth it...

G: (Exhaled in relief) Agreed (Took two plates)

Greg: (Took some slices of bread) Ham?

G: (Put plates on the table) Yeah.

Greg: ( Put extra ham on sandwich for G)

G: (Sat at the table) Thanks.

Greg: (Put a sandwich on each plate) Uh-huh. (Sat at the table and started eating)

G: (Took a bite of his sandwich)

Greg: Remember that time mom didn't like the photo we took together...?

G: (Giggled) Be a bit more specific.

Greg: Yeah, you got a point.

[Living room...]

Grinch and Gri: (Sitting on the couch)

Grinch: (Noticed G and Greg in the kitchen)

Gri: (Looked a Grinch) What's up?

Grinch: (Smirked and took out his phone) Nothing special. Just noticed something.

Gri: (Noticed that G and Greg are laughing)

Grinch: (Tool a picture)

Gri: Ah~ Got it. (Took out her phone) Hey. (Moved closer to Grinch and took a selfie)

  There's nothing bad or good about photos. They are just moments we wanted to preserve, so that we could see them and refeel that feeling that made us to take them.