Anger

Anger is a very expressive feeling, but sometimes it's not that easy to notice until you look at someone at the right or wrong time. The expression of it may vary from person to person.

[Living room...]

Greg: (Lying on the sofa, holding a cup of cola, watching "Iron Man" movie) Man, it's nothing like I remember...

Rena: (Sits in front of Greg, playing with Greg's hair) Is this a redemption point?

Gri: (Doesn't understand anything at all) I'm more confused about a literal nuclear reactor, the size of a puck...

Greg: Oh, c'mon...! You expect a man to make a deadly weapon out of junk you toss him...?

Rena: (Pats Greg on a head) Challenges and difficulties are necessary for the character's development.

Greg: I know... I did Jack dirtier in a new version of Monica's death. (Took a sip of cola)

Gri: You know...I think G or Grinch would've reacted differently.

Greg: (Rose up a bit) To the death of only a close person, who's not family or friends...?

Rena: That's hard to process right, let alone accept.

Gri: (Feels guilty for some reason and points at the TV) I meant the movie...

Greg: Oh... (Paused the movie) Are we talking about the same G and Grinch...?

Rena: I know only one Grinch that isn't ours, but I don't recall any other G... (Stopped for a second) Oh, wait I do now... (Scratched her head) Then how did Greg become "Greg"...?

Greg: Wouldn't say it's a long story, but not simple to understand either.

Gri: I think you two went completely off topic...

Greg: (Rose up and sat next to Rena) You meant that G or Grinch wouldn't get angry?

Gri: (Surprised) Ah, yeah... Exactly that...

Gris's thoughts: How does talk about unrelated things, but still follow the topic of the conversation...?

Greg: G may be the most positive out of the three of us, but he's not a jolly-dolly optimist.

Gri: Really...?

Gris's thoughts: (Confused) "Jolly-dolly"...? Where did he get that from...?

Rena: (Looked up) You mean that G has a positive mental state, but a totally opposite attitude?

Greg: Exactly. (Pat Rena on the head)

Gri's thoughts: What they say doesn't mean a thing to me... But...I sorta get what they mean.

Gri: You say that G gets angry, but...different...?

Greg: Yup. (Took out his phone) Oh, perfect. (Stood off the couch) Follow me.

Rena and Gri: (Looked at each other and followed Greg)

[G and Grinch's room...]

G: (Playing "Sinners")

[Hall...]

Greg, Rena, and Gri: (Peaking through the door)

Gri: (Whispering) What are we doing?

Rena: (Whispering) Maybe we are waiting for something?

Greg: (Whispering) Just wait.

[G died...]

G: (Starts over)

[G died 3 times...]

G: (Starts over)

[G died 7 times...]

G: (Starts over)

[G died 12 times...]

G: (Starts over)

[G died 20 times...]

G: (Starts over)

[G died 37 times...]

G: (Quit the game, starts playing "Genshin Impact" and beats everything in sight)

Greg, Rena and Gri: (Closed the door)

Gri: Ah... I see it now...

Rena: His expression changed after the fifth death and got worse from there...

Greg: At least it wasn't that bad when you two were out shopping.

Gri: (Got scared) What happened...?

Greg: He got angry and started crying, but went on until he died over 100 times and had to restart the game and lower the difficulty...

Rena and Gri: (Imagined angry crying G)

Gri: I can't stand him torturing himself like that... This is madness...

Greg: Wouldn't phrase it like that...

Rena: (Entered the room, sat next to G, hugged him, and started crying)

Gri: Think she liked it less than I did...

Greg: (Took out his phone) Then you should limit yourselves to Grinch's comment raging.

Gri: The what...? (Looked at Greg's phone) Eh... (Unable to process Grinch's comments)

Greg: Yeah, I don't want Rena to see this stuff...

Gri: It's amazing that he still follows all the grammar rules, even when he writes stuff like...that...

Greg: Why do you think G doesn't play League that often and Grinch only sticks to Tactics...?