Chapter 24:A Very Crappy Tale of Redemption

A few hours till disapperence

Thalia:

October 2011

Everytime I went to sleep ,It was different from the usual ones.Sometimes I dreamt of nothing but blackness that streched far and wide or woke up from a long and dreamless sleep without a hint of dream but I alwayswoke up cold from within with a shiver ,chattered teeth or goosebumps or even strangely ,my sheets churned with ...sprinkles of flakes of snow.

Snow ?What it couldnt be as my eyes widened.Teffified ,I shook my body ,my heart race as I shook my sheet off me with the powdery snow which draped around me then I lurched up from my bed ,heart hammered in my chest only to srroundered with wet puddles.

Either way ,it unerved me.

Everytime I snapped my head to Nate ,I just couldnt bring myself to tell him about my nightmares had gotten worse or that I actually felt the cold drawl near and my upcoming deeath because I didnt want to make his already crappy life a hundred times crappier.I watched with wide eyes ,my thiyghts whirled with thoyghts of cold and death as he animately joked about my reaction after we found a freaking condom under my parents bed.I hundred percent wished that never knew what it was and even touched the damned thing.

Happiness bubbled inside me as colour flushed Nates cheeks ,his energry returned depelted not completely but it was evident when he smiled his lopsided smile but baggy eyes and chills still haunted to poor boy which caused me to avert my head as a frown formed on my lips.

The schools atmosphere had changed ,it wasnt obivous bit it there and the school obivously worked ots msgic and buried things that would tarnish the schools established reptyation but I knew from beyound were allegations against te schools ex and renowed captain ,James for alledy impregnating an underage girl and was alledly in suspesion and would allegey loose his rank.The school held an ermegency PTA meeting and the scared and concerned parents ordered complusory Sex Eduation for all students.

A shudder ran through my spne as I could imagine my dad fuimg and furious at me and after I found out what that thing was I didnt want to learn the rest of it.To me it was like a rotten apple or an untouched sock I didnt want touch it or even be near it as bile climbed my throat as the meory of strong detergent and dish shop still lingered on my hands.

Yuck.

Excited chatter spread around the school and annoyed yawns echoed from the older studens who already learnt this.

Lately ,I covered my head with a hoodie reagardless of the schools rules because I wanted to shrivel up and disapper.

Eyes drilled onto my back ,whispers and the suspension and rumours hanged in the air because it was juicy and interesting.Hayelys empy desk was a cold reminder of what I had caused but soon enough people forgot and flashed by her desk.Whenever i passed by ,i ogled at it as my heart dropped onto the floor.

My fault.

Sasha and Nate constantly agrued ,voices raised and hands threw but they stopped and forced smiles but there was a gap and an exchange of glares whenever I passed by and so I blended into the background.I was a rift between two freinds.They always argrued about my house ,me and the rumours or about how worried she was for his heatlth ,his odd behaviour and my house.

"You cant keep going back there !"Sasha yelled once ,her eyes glossy and blonde hair touseled in a messy wave ,her angrey red streak on her livid face.Her voice cracked almost begging and pleading,"everthing about that house is wrong ,the house is wrong and the people are wrong.Cant you see.Thalia is a fake."She clenched her fist to her sides."Why do you keep going back there?"