CHAPTER 7: The Secrets between Lady Amara & Lady Lamia

While the Crusaders of Unity headed to Queen Sith's castle, Lady Amara, while stranding off the castle alone, encounters Lady Lamia.

"So you must be Queen Sith's wife, are you?" Lady Amara asked carefully, studying Lady Lamia's reaction.

Lady Amara answered, "Yes, I heard about your crew trying to defeat my wife's army. It's a shame that they failed." Lady Lamia gave a cold chuckle, "Oh, don't feel too bad for them. They knew what they were getting into. Besides, it's not like they're dead. They're just... reassigned to other tasks now." Lady Amara raised an eyebrow at this, "Reassigned, you say? That doesn't sound too bad." Lady Lamia smiled deviously, "Oh, it's not all bad. They'll be working directly under me, so they'll be learning a thing or two about loyalty. And who knows? Maybe one day they'll earn their place back in Queen Sith's favor."

"Why work with her? You could be working with me, you know." Lady Amara spoke, her voice calm and soft. "I've always admired your cunning and your strength. I think we could accomplish great things together." Lady Lamia's expression turned thoughtful for a moment, then she let out a small laugh. "Oh, Amara, you flatter me. But you forget that I am loyal to Queen Sith. She's given me everything I have. I owe her my allegiance."

"She almost killed King Crossover and you're just gonna let her? I could have you free from her grasp. Think about it, Lady Lamia. You could have your freedom and power, and I could have someone I trust by my side." Lady Amara's voice was low and persuasive. "You know she's not above sacrificing those she considers expendable. Even if she doesn't kill you outright, she could easily have you disgraced or cast out. And what then? Where would you be?"

Lady Lamia took a step back, considering Amara's words. She glanced at the castle in the distance, where Queen Sith was no doubt planning her next move. "You make a compelling argument, Lady Amara," she admitted, her expression thoughtful. "But I cannot simply abandon my loyalty to Queen Sith like that. It goes deeper than just the bond between us."

"Please, you don't have to do this," Amara said, taking a step closer. "I understand loyalty, more than you know. But I can promise you that together, we can create something better. Something that will truly last. You are strong, Lady Lamia. You deserve to be free from the shackles of loyalty and obligation. You deserve to make your own choices and forge your own path.""Okay, I'll redeem myself for you Amara, but you must let me seduce you tonight. Only by proving my loyalty to you will I be able to gain your trust." Lady Lamia smiled wickedly, her green eyes gleaming with anticipation. "And who knows, perhaps there's more than one way to forge a new path together."

As Lady Lamia touches Lady Amara's hand, a shiver runs down her spine. She can feel the other woman's strength and confidence emanating from her, making her heart race. "Very well, Lady Lamia," she says, unable to hide the excitement in her voice. "Tonight, you shall have your chance to prove your loyalty to me. But remember, this is not just about seduction. It's about trust and respect as well."

Lady Lamia decides to touch Lady Amara down there, and Lady Amara gasps in pleasure. As Lady Lamia begins to tease her, she whispers dirty things into her ear, making her even wetter. She then moves her hands up and down, fingers curled like claws, as she massages Amara's clit, bringing her closer and closer to the edge. Lady Amara arches her back, moaning loudly as the sensations overwhelm her. Lady Lamia looks up at her with a predatory smile, taking pleasure in knowing that she has such a powerful effect on her new ally.