CHAPTER 17: The Luckier The King Got

"Why do I feel so lucky?" King Crossover asked himself as he looks at the two naked mistresses named Medea and Lorelei. He knew that luck had nothing to do with it; it was his unwavering charm and ability to attract women from all walks of life.

"There's more than just the two of us wives." Mistress Medea seductively whispered in his ear, her hand tracing a path along his bare chest. "The King's harem is vast and growing. Soon you'll have even more lovely ladies to choose from. You're truly a blessed man, my King."

Mistress Lorelei smiled at Medea's words, her green eyes sparkling with delight. "Indeed, babe. The King's power is undeniable. He could have any woman he desires, and he's chosen us. We're the lucky ones."

"Wanna meet the other four who are waiting to meet you?" Medea asked, her voice low and sultry. "They're just as beautiful and eager to please as we are."

"And they're all big breasted too," Lorelei added with a wink, her hand squeezing King Crossover's bicep. "The King has impeccable taste."

King Crossover blushes with pride and excitement at the mention of the four other big-breasted women waiting to meet him.

The gate opens, "King Crossover, meet your new concubines," says the royal servant, as the four women walk in, each more breathtaking than the last. The first is a tall, statuesque redhead with emerald green eyes and a curvaceous figure, her enormous breasts jutting out proudly from her chest. The second is a voluptuous brunette with hazel eyes, her breasts nearly spilling out of her dress. The third is a raven-haired beauty with violet eyes, her ample breasts accentuated by her petite frame. And lastly, a stunning blonde with piercing blue eyes and a toned athletic build, her breasts perfectly perked and pointing straight ahead.

"Who are their names?" King Crossover heart beats extremely fast as he looks at the newcomers. His eyes wander from one woman to another, taking in their beauty and allure. He cannot believe that he has the fortune to have such a harem of gorgeous, big-breasted women at his disposal.

"They are the four most desirable women in the kingdom, Your Majesty. Each one has been handpicked for their beauty, intelligence, and of course, their exceptional breast size," the servant informs him with a knowing smile.

"Their names are as impressive as they are," King Crossover says, unable to take his eyes off the four new women. "First, there is Lady Rosalind, the fiery redhead. Her wit and intelligence are as sharp as her clapbacks. Next, we have Lady Penelope, the voluptuous brunette. Her wisdom and diplomacy have earned her the respect of the kingdom. Then, there's Lady Ariel, the raven-haired beauty. Her artistic soul and enchanting presence make her an inspiration to all. And finally, there's Lady Alexandra, the stunning blonde. Her strength and athleticism are unmatched, and her leadership skills are unparalleled."

"Holy shit!" King Crossover exclaims, unable to contain his excitement. "You're telling me I get to spend time with all of them? This is like a dream come true!" He looks around at the eight women surrounding him, their bodies glowing in the candlelight, their faces lit up with anticipation and lust. He can feel the power and desire radiating off of them, filling the room like a heady drug.

Lady Rosalind steps forward, her emerald eyes burning with intensity as she meets King Crossover's gaze. "My lord, I have heard of your legendary prowess in the bedroom. I am eager to experience it for myself and learn from you the secrets of pleasure." Her hand trails down his chest, over his abs, and finally comes to rest on his erect member. "I have something special prepared for you, my King."

Lady Penelope and Lady Ariel exchange knowing smiles as Lady Rosalind takes the lead. King Crossover is torn between the two brunettes, unable to decide which of their skills he wishes to experience first. Lady Alexandra steps forward, her presence commanding attention despite her smaller stature. She looks at the King with a mixture of admiration and challenge in her blue eyes. "My lord, I understand that you have a taste for variety. I am more than capable of satisfying your every desire, but I want to challenge you as well. Tonight, I want to show you what it means to truly be dominated."