CHAPTER 13: An Unexpected Visit

"Love and sex is absolutely disgusting!" Sir Erogenous stormed off at the forest's edge. "Like why the hell would anyone willingly subject themselves to such filth?!" His face turned a deep shade of red as he continued to rant about the perversions of the human race, unable to comprehend why anyone would find pleasure in such acts. "It's revolting!" he shouted, stomping his hoof on the ground. "It's a sickness! A disease!"

Sir Tyrant saw Sir Erogenous stomping around, clearly worked up into a lather about the whole idea of love and sex. "Whoa, dude! What got you so pissy?" he asked, walking up to his friend.

"That slut Lady Amara is getting fucked by 2 ladies named Lamia and Sithella, while the rest of my king's knights are watching like they're at some kind of freakin' porn show!" Erogenous shouted. "I can't believe this is what we've been reduced to!"

"I know you're salty about it, but you can't deny that some people actually enjoy that sort of thing," Tyrant shrugged, trying to calm his friend down.

"True, but still! I know that King Crossover loves Lady Amara and all, but is it really necessary for him to let his future wife get banged by two other women in front of all of us? It's just so inappropriate! And what's up with those names? Lamia and Sithella? Sounds like they're from some kind of perverted fantasy book!" Sir Erogenous continued to vent his frustration. "I mean, I get that love and sex can be a powerful force, but do they have to flaunt it in our faces like this?"

"Well, this kingdom and this world is filled with horny people but it's not all that bad," Tyrant said with a sigh, scratching his chin. "I mean, it's just part of life, you know? People are gonna do what they want and love who they want, and there's nothing we can really do about it." He paused for a moment, then added with a small smile, "Besides, who knows? Maybe if you give it a try, you might find yourself enjoying it too."

"Pssh! Like I would ever!" Sir Erogenous snorted, waving his hoof dismissively. "Let's just find the king and tell him how disgusted we are by this whole spectacle. Maybe if we make enough of a stink, he'll put an end to it."

"I'm not disgusted, Erogenous," Tyrant replied with a chuckle. "I just think you should give it a chance. You never know, you might find yourself enjoying it. You could even find your own Lady Amara and live out your own little fantasy. Plus, it's not like we don't have our own perks. Being a knight of the king, we get to see and experience things that most people only dream of."

"Oh, fuck off!" Sir Erogenous snorted, rolling his eyes. "I'm not interested in all that filth. Besides, I have a reputation to uphold. I'm not going to let some silly orgy ruin that." He turned to face Tyrant, a hint of annoyance in his voice. "Besides, I've got more important things to worry about. Like training and protecting the kingdom. That's what a true knight should be focusing on, not getting distracted by meaningless pleasures."

"Out of all friends, you're the most pissy of them all!" Tyrant laughed, shaking his head. "But hey, if that's what makes you happy. I'm just saying, don't knock it 'till you try it. You never know, you might find yourself enjoying it." He paused for a moment, then added with a wink, "But if you ever do change your mind, you know where to find me."

Sir Erogenous sighed but still pissy, "Let's get to the king. I don't want to see any more of that disgusting display." They walked off together, heading to find King Crossover. Along the way, they found a room, and saw King Crossover getting a double titjob by Mistress Medea and Mistress Lorelei. The king's cock was hard as a rock and it felt both Mistress Lorelei and Medea's soft tits on his shaft.

Sir Erogenous face palmed himself, "This is getting ridiculous," he muttered under his breath. "I can't believe the king let them do this." Tyrant just shrugged, "Well, at least he's enjoying it."

"Oh, hello my knights!" King Crossover called out, his voice filled with pleasure. "How's Lady Amara?"

"She's doing well, Your Majesty," Tyrant replied with a nod.

"More like she's turned into a slut," Sir Erogenous grumbled under his breath. "It's all because she is surrounded by these... these perverts."

"What's wrong with that?" King Crossover asked, tilting his head curiously. "It's not like she's forced to do anything against her will. Everyone here is consenting adults, after all."

"She's getting fucked by Lady Lamia and Lady Sithella right now," Sir Erogenous muttered, trying to hide his disgust. "And now you're getting titfucked by these two. It's all just..." He trailed off, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Don't worry, they're very attractive mares," Tyrant tried to reassure the king with a grin. "And they're all enjoying themselves. It's not like anyone's being forced to do anything they don't want to."

"And plus, getting your dick rubbed by a nice pair of melons feel pretty good, right, Your Majesty?" Tyrant chuckled, nudging the king's shoulder. King Crossover laughed and nodded, still feeling the sensation of Mistress Lorelei and Mistress Medea's breasts on his cock.

Sir Erogenous rolled his eyes, clearly not convinced. "Fine, whatever you say. But I'm still not participating in any of this nonsense." Tyrant just shrugged, already used to his friend's stubbornness.

"Don't worry, Your Majesty," Tyrant said, "Sir Erogenous is just a bit... salty today. He'll come around eventually. Besides, there's plenty of fun to be had without having to participate in everything."

"True. HOLD ON! Another climax incoming!" King Crossover yelled as he felt himself about to cum again. The two Mistresses sensed it as well, and they started moving their tits faster, massaging the king's cock until he shot his load all over their chests. They giggled and licked his cum off their tits, making him even harder again.

His seeds spilled, King Crossover breathed heavily, his eyes closed, and his body relaxed into the embrace of Mistress Medea and Mistress Lorelei. "That was... intense," he panted, opening his eyes again. "Thank you, my lovelies."

"No problem, Your Majesty," Mistress Medea replied with a sultry smile. "Your cock is so hard and thick. It's a delight to take care of it." Mistress Lorelei nodded in agreement, both their hands running up and down the king's shaft. "And we love knowing that you enjoy it so much."

Sir Erogenous rolled his eyes again at the sight of the king's obvious enjoyment, but Tyrant just chuckled. "Well, Your Majesty," Tyrant said, "we actually came here to see if you're okay with something."

"Yeah, I am. What's up?" the king asked, still enjoying the attention from Mistress Medea and Mistress Lorelei.

"Wow, you girls look beautiful!" Tyrant said, admiring the sight of Mistress Medea and Mistress Lorelei attending to the king. "How did you fall in love with him?"

"Oh, I've decided to seduce him even if we just met," Mistress Medea replied with a mischievous grin, tracing her fingers along the king's abs. "He's just so irresistible, after all." Mistress Lorelei giggled, "Well, he's so handsome and powerful that it's hard not to be drawn to him. And once you're near him, it's impossible to resist his charm."

"That's what happens when your power and luck is just attracting girls..." Sir Erogenous grumpled.