CHAPTER 15: The Revival / The Battle / The Orgy

Sir Erogenous and Sir Tyrant traveled through a dark graveyard, the moonlight casting eerie shadows across the tombstones.

"Jesus, this is what happens when King Crossover's mom and dad died..." Sir Erogenous muttered, his voice trailing off into the night. He glanced over at Sir Tyrant, who was busily inspecting a nearby tombstone.

"Wait... I know why Sir Lancelot died, he got stabbed by Queen Sith..." Sir Tyrant exclaimed, pointing at a nearby tombstone. "But what happened to King Solomon and Queen Boudica? They were supposed to die peacefully in their sleep, right?"

"Unfortunately, Queen Sith killed King Solomon and Queen Boudica when she first met them," Sir Erogenous explained, shaking his head. "She wasn't as merciful as everyone thought. In fact, she never was, she's extremely overpowered for her level. She just hid it well, you know, like a chameleon. A very evil, bloodthirsty chameleon."

Then a ghost appeared before them, materializing out of thin air. The ghost of Sir Lancelot floated before them, his sword still at his side. "You have arrived at the place where Queen Sith's evil reign began," he said, his voice ethereal and haunting. "It was here, in this very graveyard, that she first confronted King Solomon and Queen Boudica. They thought they could reason with her, but she would hear none of it. In a fit of rage, she slew them both where they stood."

"WAIT! HOW DID YOU?!!!?" Sir Tyrant exclaimed, his eyes wide with shock. "You're a ghost, how can you be here?!"

"I used to be King Crossover's friend, until I got stabbed by Queen Sith when I tried to save him from her clutches," Sir Lancelot explained solemnly. "Now, I am bound to this place, unable to move on until she is defeated and the spirits of King Solomon and Queen Boudica are finally able to rest in peace. You must find Queen Sith and defeat her, or she will continue to wreak havoc upon the world of gaming."

"Oh no no no no no no. We're reviving you!" Sir Erogenous exclaimed, reaching out to touch Sir Lancelot's ghostly form. "We can't have you stuck here like this, we'll find Queen Sith and we'll defeat her together! You can come with us and help us!"

He dug out Sir Lancelot grave, managed to get the non-eaten body and put the ghost in his body.

"How did you revive me?" Sir Lancelot asked, his voice still a bit disoriented. "I thought I was supposed to be stuck here for all eternity." He looked around, taking in his surroundings once more. The graveyard seemed even more eerie now.

Tyrant hugs Sir Lancelot hard as if he was his brother, or maybe more. "You were always the most heroic of us, Lancelot! We couldn't just leave you like that! Now, let's find Queen Sith and show her what true heroism is!"

"For our, bleugh, king that's now getting banged by multiple mistresses with big mommy milkers..." Sir Erogenous muttered feeling disgusted.

"What's wrong with that?" Sir Lancelot asked, raising an eyebrow. "If it means keeping the peace and ensuring the stability of the kingdom, then I see no harm in it. Besides, I have faith in our king's ability to resist such temptations."

As they both open the door, Queen Sith's castle has been extremely revamped with advanced technology and turning her citizens into slaves. There are laser turrets, robotic guards and a huge fortress gate. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the meddling duo of Erogenous and Tyrant, what a pleasure it is to see you again." Queen Sith said with a sinister grin. "I'm afraid I'm a bit busy right now, but I'd be happy to kill you both if you insist on interrupting my conquest."

"You stay away from the king!" Sir Lancelot shouted, stepping forward. "We won't allow you to continue hurting those who are innocent!" His sword gleamed in the light, a symbol of hope and determination. Sir Erogenous followed suit, his own weapon drawn and ready for battle.