CHAPTER 12: The Reunion or at least

King Crossover's knights headed to Queen Sith's castle, but Queen Sith wasn't there.

"Thank god," one of the knights muttered under his breath, "I thought she was here but she thankfully retreated."

Before their small victory, they heard moans of pleasure from the chamber of Lady Lamia.

"Wait, THAT'S LADY AMARA!?" another knight exclaimed, recognizing the woman who had been rumored to have been kidnapped by Queen Sith. "What's she doing here?"

The knights opened the door, only to find out that Lady Amara was naked and is getting her private area licked by Lady Lamia and Lady Sithella. The knights were shocked and surprised at the sight.

"Oh, hey there," drawled Sir Erogenous, the knight who had recognized Lady Amara. "You seem to be having a rather good time there. Lady Amara, we're here to rescue you from this...unfortunate situation. Lady Sithella, Lady Lamia, you two can stop right there."

"Hold on, we're not bad guys!" Lady Sithella protested, licking her lips suggestively. "We're just enjoying ourselves here. Lady Amara is a very beautiful girl, and she's been very supportive to me and Lady Lamia unlike Queen Sith."

"Wait, you're just banging her because you love her?" Sir Erogenous retorted, his tone filled with disbelief.

"We are." Lady Lamia looked up at Sir Erogenous with a challenging glare. "I was manipulated by Queen Sith before I met Lady Amara. She promised me power and riches if I helped her, but all she cared about was using me. Lady Amara, on the other hand, treated me with kindness and respect. She showed me what true love and companionship are like."

"And that's why we've both been having sex with Lady Amara all this time," Lady Sithella chimed in, her voice laced with fondness. "We love her, and she loves us back. We don't want to be controlled by Queen Sith anymore."

"Oh," Sir Erogenous said, clearly taken aback. "I see... and I'm sorry if we interrupted something."

"Your apology is accepted," Lady Sithella smiled.

"How about this, you girls keep Lady Amara." one of the other knights suggested. "She obviously means more to you than she does to us. We can just leave her here and report back to the king that she's not with Queen Sith."

So that means the romance between King Crossover and Lady Amara are meaningless, Sir Erogenous thought to himself.

"So would you like to continue this sex of your life?" Lady Lamia and Lady Sithella asked Lady Amara.

"I absolutely would love to!" Lady Amara replied, her voice filled with excitement and anticipation. "You two have shown me such kindness and love, and I feel like I've found a place where I truly belong. I want to be with you both, and experience the passion and intimacy we share."

Lady Lamia and Sithella licks Lady Amara's private area faster and harder. Lady Amara's moans of pleasure echoed throughout the chamber as her body arched and writhed under their skilled attentions. The knights watched in fascination as the women became lost in their passionate lovemaking.

"Well, while you perverted knights watch. I'm going to get to the king and tell him that we found her." Sir Erogenous said, feeling jealous and salty about the situation.

"Salty much?" one of the knights laughed, nudging Sir Erogenous. "You do know that you could just join them, right? They seem to be enjoying themselves quite a bit."

"Fuck off..." Sir Erogenous flipped off the knight who made the comment. "I'm not some kind of slut who jumps into bed with everyone just because they're pretty." He walked out of the chamber, feeling a mix of jealousy and anger coursing through him.

"Wow, someone's salty." Lady Sithella teased, laughing lightly as she continued to lavish attention on Lady Amara.

"Please keep going." Lady Amara moaned. "You two are the best lovers I could ever ask for."

Lady Lamia and Lady Sithella continued to pleasure Lady Amara for what seemed like an eternity, their tongues dancing expertly across her most intimate parts. The room was filled with the sounds of their passionate lovemaking, echoing through the castle like a siren's call. The knights watched, transfixed, as the three women became lost in their intense desire for one another.

"I think I have an erection watching this." One of the knights confessed.