SIDE STORY #2: Rosalind x Alexandra

Lady Rosalind and Lady Alexandra were in a heavy sexual relationship, even if they bang the king, they still enjoy each other's company.

"Hey, babe?" Lady Alexandra whispered, propping herself up on one elbow as she gazed down at Lady Rosalind, who lay sprawled out beneath her. The dim light from the single candle flickered across their entwined bodies, casting a warm, sensual glow. "You know, I've been thinking..."

"You want to press each other with our boobs?" Lady Alexandra suggested with a grin.

Lady Rosalind smiled back. "Or we could do that thing where you put your leg over mine..."

They decided to take each other's clothes revealing their naked bodies and huge breasts to each other. They kissed passionately and began to put their breasts together and rub them against each other, moaning in pleasure. Their nipples hardened and they pinched each other's nipples, causing them to arch even more. As they continued to pleasure each other, they reached between each other's legs, feeling the wetness that was building up there. They rubbed each other's clit, their fingers moving in a blur as they sought to bring each other to climax. The air was thick with their desire and the sound of their moans and gasps filled the room.

Lady Rosalind licks Lady Alexandra's nipple as she continues to rub her clit, causing her to cry out in pleasure. She feels herself getting closer and closer, her body tensing as the sensations build within her. As their hips begin to move in unison, their fingers working in tandem, they are no longer aware of anything else but the ecstasy they are sharing. The candle flickers, casting shadows across their entwined forms, making their skin glisten with sweat and the sheen of desire.

Lady Alexandra feels herself on the brink, her orgasm imminent, and with one final thrust of her hips, she comes, her body arching beneath Lady Rosalind's weight. A shudder runs through her as her muscles relax, leaving her limp and satisfied. Lady Rosalind feels her own orgasm building, fueled by Lady Alexandra's passionate release, and with one final squeeze of Lady Alexandra's nipple, she too cries out in ecstasy, her body shuddering as she comes, their juices mixing on their stomachs.

They lie there for a moment, catching their breath, their chests heaving as they gaze into each other's eyes. The air in the room feels charged with their combined energies, and even though they've just had the most intense sexual experience imaginable, they can't help but want more.

"Wanna do round 2?" Lady Alexandra asked, smirking. Her chest still rose and fell rapidly, her breath still ragged from their shared release. Lady Rosalind smiled back, running a finger down Alexandra's stomach. "I'd like that very much," she purred.

They lick each other's tongues and then kiss passionately. Lady Alexandra moves down Lady Rosalind's body, kissing and licking her way towards her wetness. She teases her clit with her tongue, making Lady Rosalind writhe beneath her. Her hands roam over Lady Rosalind's hips and ass, spreading her legs wider to give Alexandra better access. As Alexandra continues to pleasure her, Rosalind arches her back, moaning loudly. Their breath mingles, and their skin glistens with sweat as they lose themselves in each other once again.

Lady Rosalind sucks Lady Alexandra's clit into her mouth, expertly using her tongue to tease it as she thrusts her fingers inside of her lover, finding her G-spot. Lady Alexandra let out a moan, her hips bucking upwards.

"Your pussy tastes so good," Lady Rosalind panted, her voice rough with desire as she continued to suck and lick at Lady Alexandra's clit. Her fingers moved faster inside of her, curling up to find the spot that would send her lover over the edge. Lady Alexandra gasped, her hips bucking wildly as she felt the familiar tightening in her core. "Ahhh, yes..." she moaned, arching her back as her orgasm took hold of her. Her muscles tensed, her nails digging into the sheets as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her.