CHAPTER 18: The Final Battle / A Happy Ending

Meanwhile with Sir Lancelot, Sir Erogenous, Sir Tyrant and their girlfriends, Princess Alicia, Luna and Serena, the three knights need to think of a plan to stop Queen Sith.

"Tyrant and Erogenous, I know how we are going to stop Queen Sith," Sir Lancelot declared, his voice confident. "We'll use our combined strengths to form a powerful force that she won't be able to resist. You, Tyrant, will lead the charge against her, using your brute strength and cunning tactics to overpower her. And you, Erogenous, your charm and seductive ways will distract her, giving us an opening to strike."

"Seductive?! Seriously?! I'm all about speed not seduction!" Sir Erogenous protested, offended by the suggestion. "I'm not going to waste my time trying to charm that witch when I could be using my speed to slice her to pieces!"

"Now, now, Erogenous," Princess Alicia interjected, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. "We all know that you're the fastest knight in the kingdom, but sometimes speed isn't enough. Sir Lancelot's plan has merit. If you can just focus on being the best distraction you can be, it'll give Tyrant and Lancelot the opportunity to deal some damage of our own."

"Yeah like what she says," Princess Luna chimed in. "You're the fastest knight around, Erogenous, but sometimes it takes more than speed to win a fight. If you can use your speed to distract her while the others strike, it could make all the difference."

"Alright, fine..." Sir Erogenous huffed, still sounding unconvinced. "I'll try to be as distracting as possible. But if I see an opening to end her, I'm taking it." He looked over at Princess Alicia and smiled slightly. "No hard feelings, right?"

Meanwhile, Lady Amara, Lady Lamia and Lady Sithella went to find King Crossover after tons amount of sex. They found him with 2 mistresses and 4 ladies named Rosalind, Penelope, Ariel and Alexandra all naked.

"Lady Amara! You're alive!" King Crossover exclaimed, his voice filled with relief and lust. "I was so worried about you."

"Don't worry, my love. Lamia and Sithella took care of me real good while I was gone," Lady Amara replied, smiling warmly at her fellow ladies.

"Wait, I recognized her," Lady Rosalind suddenly exclaimed, pointing at Lady Sithella. "She was my friend who I saw having sex with Lamia when they were teenagers!"

Lady Sithella's face turned red in arousal and surprise, "That was a long time ago, Rosalind. I'm glad we could both find pleasure in such...different ways." She winked at her, causing Rosalind to blush even deeper.

Penelope hugs Lamia as if they knew each other when they were friends. "It's so good to see you, Lady Lamia. You were the one who taught me how to pleasure myself with a dildo!"

"Yep, that was Lady Lamia alright," Lady Ariel chimed in, nodding in agreement. "She was the one who taught me how to use a strap-on. You were always so bold and adventurous, Lady Lamia!" She grinned at her, admiration gleaming in her eyes.

"Thanks girls. I'm just glad we could all find each other here in this kingdom. There's something about the lust in the air that just brings us all together, don't you think?" Lady Lamia asked, her voice full of passion.

Lady Alexandra looks at Lady Amara, her expression feeling more curious, "And what about you, Lady Amara? How did you find yourself here? You don't seem like the type to just throw yourself into such debauchery."

"Oh I'm a girl who heals people, and I manage to save my king from bleeding out," Lady Amara replied with a wink. "And when I saw how much he needed healing, I thought I'd give it to him in a way I know best. The four of you here are proof that I'm good at what I do." She gestured towards the naked ladies around them, a satisfied smile curving her lips.