CHAPTER 8: Retreated

King Crossover finally found Queen Sith and is ready to fight her. "Queen Sith! Your fiendish plans are over!" King Crossover cried, raising his sword above his head. "I will not allow you to bring chaos and destruction to my kingdom!" Queen Sith smiled, revealing her sharp teeth, and spread her arms wide. "Oh, but you misunderstand, dear king," she purred. "It is not I who seek to destroy your kingdom, but you who stand in the way of its true potential!""ENOUGH GAMES!" King Crossover shouted, his voice echoing across the valley. "Your deceitful words will not sway me from my duty to protect my people!" With a mighty blow, he struck at the queen, their swords clashing with an ear-splitting roar. Queen Sith grinned, her movements fluid and deadly as she parried his attacks. The ground shook with each clash, sending shockwaves through the air. The battle raged on for what seemed like hours, neither combatant gaining an advantage.

"Are you gonna give up?! Give in to the inevitable?!" the king shouted, his voice strained from the effort of their relentless battle. "Or do you truly wish to die trying to defy fate?" Queen Sith's emerald eyes glinted in the dim light. "Pathetic, as always," she muttered. "You're no match for me, Crossover. It's time to end this charade."

King Crossover quickly stabs forward, forcing Queen Sith to step back, but she deftly sidesteps his attack, slashing at his side. The king parries her blow with a grunt, their swords locking together once more. Sweat drips from their brows, their muscles burning with exertion. "You're right, Queen Sith," the king gasps between breaths. "I can't defeat you... not alone."Then all of his knights came in and surrounded Queen Sith. They raised their swords high and charged at her, but she easily dodged their attacks. "Fools!" she laughed. "You cannot defeat me with such primitive tactics!"

"Damn it, Sith!" King Crossover shouted, his voice raw with frustration. "You're right, we can't defeat you with these tactics!" He signaled for a retreat, and his knights began to slowly back away from Queen Sith. "But we won't give up!" he added, turning to face his men. "We'll find another way!"

"I hope that Lady Amara is okay..." murmured one of the knights, worry creasing his brow. King Crossover nodded grimly. "Hopefully my future wife Amara is safe. We must protect her at all costs!" he shouted, rallying his men. "We will not rest until Queen Sith is defeated and the kingdom is restored to its rightful order!" The knights cheered at this, their spirits lifted by the king's words.

Queen Sith watched them retreat with a sneer. "Foolish mortals," she hissed. "You cannot hope to defeat me with such primitive tactics and outdated strategies. You belong in the past, where you belong!" With a graceful leap, she disappeared into the shadows, vanishing from sight.Queen Sith decides to look for Lady Lamia only to find out that Lady Lamia and Lady Amara was making out while naked.

"Oh my." Queen Sith said, feeling a strange mix of amusement and surprise as she watched Lady Amara and Lady Lamia locked in a passionate embrace. Their skin glistened in the moonlight, their bodies entwined in a dance of desire. Despite her aversion to physical contact, she couldn't help but feel a pang of envy as she witnessed their uninhibited display of affection."Oh, Sith. You're finally here," Lady Lamia panted between kisses, her eyes still locked on Lady Amara's. "I was beginning to wonder if you'd decided to abandon us."Queen Sith raised an eyebrow at this, her emerald eyes sparkling with amusement. "Well, I'm here now," she said, her voice laced with a teasing tone. "And I must say, you two look...involved."

"I decided, Lady Lamia, that you should marry her instead," Queen Sith said, nodding at Lady Amara. "She seems to be quite fond of her company, after all." Lady Lamia blushed and leaned in closer to Lady Amara, kissing her neck. "Oh, Sith, you're such a tease," she purred. "But I'm flattered that you think I'm worthy of her."Lady Amara and Lady Lamia continued their passionate embrace, seemingly oblivious to Queen Sith's presence. Queen Sith watched them, a strange mix of fascination and envy filling her chest. She had never experienced such raw desire, such an all-consuming need for another person. It was almost...intoxicating."Well, then..." Queen Sith said, "Have fun, you two. Just remember, I'm always watching. And if you need any advice...on how to keep her interested, well, I'm sure I could help." Lady Amara and Lady Lamia exchanged a look, a mixture of amusement and arousal flitting across their features. They both smiled, breathless from their lovemaking.