CHAPTER 16: The Three Knights Unexpectedly Found Love

"Well, this is what happens when this galaxy of a kingdom is filled with horny bitches..." Sir Erogenous sneered.

"We've went from a wholesome kingdom to a freaking porn show!" Sir Erogenous snapped, as he stomped his foot on the ground.

"What's wrong?" a soft and alluring voice cooed from behind him. He turned to face Princess Alicia, who had been observing the exchange from a nearby bush. Her amethyst eyes sparkled with mischief, and her delicate features were flushed with excitement.

"Wait who the hell are you?" asked Sir Erogenous, narrowing his eyes. Princess Alicia giggled softly, her delicate fingers playing with a lock of her auburn hair. "I am Princess Alicia, the youngest daughter of King Edward and Queen Victoria. I've been observing your... discussion, and I must say, it's quite fascinating." Her emerald eyes glinted with curiosity, and her lips curled into a playful smirk.

"I'm sorry, but who is King Edward and Queen Victoria?" Sir Erogenous asked, feeling a bit confused. Princess Alicia giggled again, stepping closer to him. "They are my parents, of course. They ruled this kingdom with wisdom and honor, but alas, they have passed on. The kingdom is now in the hands of my older siblings, who seem to have taken a... different approach." Her voice lowered, and her eyes sparkled mischievously. "I must confess, I find your frustration quite amusing. You see, my brother and sister have always been... rather... adventurous."

"Oh really?" Sir Erogenous replied, raising an eyebrow. He glanced around, taking in the suggestive atmosphere of the kingdom. "And what sort of... adventures have they been having?" he asked, curiosity getting the better of him. Princess Alicia giggled again, stepping even closer to him.

"Wait a minute? Are you in love with me?" Sir Erogenous asked, confused.

Princess Alica caresses his cheek with her soft hand, her touch sending shivers down his spine. "Why, I do believe you are," she says, her voice a whisper, her emerald eyes never leaving his face. "And I must confess, I have been watching you for quite some time now. You are the only one who seems to have noticed the true nature of my siblings' actions. The others have been so consumed by their desires that they have become blind to reality."

"W-w-wait! Who are your siblings?" Sir Erogenous stammered, feeling a mixture of shock and arousal coursing through him. Princess Alicia smiled sweetly, her amethyst eyes sparkling with mischief. "Oh, you know, my older brother and sister. They're both quite... involved in the affairs of the kingdom." Her voice trailed off suggestively, and she leaned in closer to him, her warm breath tickling his ear.

"My sister name is Lady Lamia and my brother is Sir Satyros," Princess Alicia finally revealed, her voice barely above a whisper. "They have been... quite busy, as you can see. But I believe there is more to them than just their desires. They are capable of love, and I think you could bring out the best in them, if you were to join them."

"Oh no no no no! I don't do 'love', I'm a knight!" Sir Erogenous protested, backing away from Princess Alicia. "I swore an oath to protect the kingdom, not fall in love with its rulers!"

"Well, now you do," Alicia teased, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "I'm afraid your duty as a knight will have to wait." She kisses him softly on the lips, her touch sending waves of desire coursing through him. He hesitates for a moment, but soon finds himself lost in the passion of the moment, their lips and tongues intertwining.

Sir Erogenous pushes Princess Alicia gently away, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he tries to regain his composure. He looks into her amethyst eyes, their emerald depths filled with a mix of mischief and desire. "Are you insane?! I can't... I mean, I shouldn't... I swore an oath to protect the kingdom!"

Princess Alicia smirked, running her fingers through her auburn hair. "And I'm not asking you to abandon your oath, my dear Sir Erogenous. I'm merely suggesting that you reconsider your priorities. The kingdom will always need protection, but it also needs leaders who are capable of love and understanding. My brother and sister may have taken things a bit far, but they mean well. And with your help, I believe they could be guided back onto the path of wisdom and honor."

Sir Erogenous feared that he had found love. What he also feared is that Lady Lamia is Princess Alicia's sister. "The same girl that's been fucking Lady Amara and Lady Sithella? Why is everyone in this family related to everyone else?" He asked, feeling more confused than ever while also feeling embarrased and still salty.

Sir Tyrant and Sir Lancelot found Sir Erogenous and Princess Alicia in a private chamber. "Oh there you are, Sir Erogenous. Who's that girl? And what were you two doing?" Sir Tyrant asked, trying to sound authoritative but failing miserably. Sir Lancelot coughed nervously, shifting his weight from foot to foot. Princess Alicia smiled sweetly at them both.

"Wait! This is not what it looks like!" Sir Erogenous stammered, trying to compose himself. "I'm not dating her! I swear I'm not!"

Princess Alicia smiled, "Oh yes he is. And I am happy to say that he has accepted my proposal." Sir Tyrant's jaw dropped, while Sir Lancelot's eyes widened in surprise.

"NOW THAT'S JUST ABRUPT!" Sir Erogenous yelled.

"Also, I let my brother and sister have their wild fantasies because who knows, we're all horny as fuck and need to let it out somewhere. But I'm not in love with them. They're my siblings, and I care about them, but that's it." Princess Alicia continued, her cheeks flushed slightly.

"Ooooh! You got a girlfriend!" Sir Tyrant exclaimed, clapping Sir Erogenous on the back. "I mean, not that you weren't cute and all, but... Well done, sir!" Sir Lancelot nodded in agreement, a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

"Oh you two can fuck off!" Sir Erogenous snapped, feeling embarrassed and angry at the same time.

Princess Alicia laughed, her amethyst eyes sparkling with mischief. "Well, I am glad you accepted my proposal, even if it was a bit forceful." She holds tight on Sir Erogenous's arm, squeezing it gently. "And as for your confusion about our family's relationships, I can only say that it is rather... complicated. We are all quite close, and sometimes our emotions can become tangled."

"somebody kill me..." Sir Erogenous thought as he looked at the two knights.

Princess Alicia kisses Sir Erogenous on the cheek, her lips soft and warm against his skin. "You guys are a part of our family now, too. And I'm sure we'll all work together to make the kingdom a better place." She smiles, her emerald eyes twinkling with hope.

"please help me..." Sir Erogenous thought as he felt more and more embarrassed and confused. "I'm doomed..." He said to himself.

"Oh cheer up, at least you got a girlfriend out of this mess!" Sir Tyrant tried to comfort him, slapping him on the back again. Sir Lancelot nodded in agreement, a slight blush creeping into his cheeks. "Besides, I think it's rather romantic, don't you?" he added with a small smile.

The two women hold on to Sir Tyrant and Sir Lancelot, almost as if they were their own. "Your name girls?" Sir Lancelot asked, trying to change the subject. Princess Alicia smiled sweetly. "Oh, I'm Luna, and this is my best friend, Serena."

"We wanted to be your girlfriends too!" Serena exclaimed, her sapphire eyes sparkling with mischief.

Sir Tyrant felt a bit happy that he got a girlfriend named Luna and Sir Lancelot got Serena. He looked at Sir Erogenous and felt a bit sorry for him. "Well, at least you have Alicia now," he said, trying to make him feel better.

"Don't push it..." Sir Erogenous still feeling red in the face and slightly angry. "You're not getting me that easily!" He tried to sound more confident than he felt. Princess Alicia giggled, stepping closer to him.

"You're so silly!" Princess Alicia laughed, reaching up to playfully tousle his hair.