CHAPTER 9: Medea's Seduction

The Crusaders of Unity is now lost at the dark forest and now King Crossover and his men are leading them to safety. They walk through the dense trees, their armor clanging against each other as they navigate the narrow paths. The air is thick with the smell of damp earth and pine needles. Occasionally, they come across small clearings where ferns and wildflowers grow in abundance, providing a brief respite from the gloomy atmosphere.

"I hope Lady Amara is okay," one of the knights mutters, glancing nervously over his shoulder. "She seemed so determined to find us." King Crossover nods grimly, his grip on his sword tightening. "She might've went to Queen Sith's castle and now she's getting seduced by another lady whom her name is Lamia!" one of the knights whispers. "Lamia?!" another knight exclaims, alarmed. "She's Queen Sith's wife!" "Well, she's still a dangerous woman, and Lady Amara might be in trouble if she's not careful," the first knight replies worriedly.

"Don't worry, as long as Lady Lamia treats Lady Amara right, everything will be fine," King Crossover assures the concerned knight. "Lamia is known for her hospitality and kindness. I'm sure Lady Amara will find solace and protection in her home. Besides, Lady Amara is no ordinary maiden. She is strong-willed and wise. She will navigate these complex political waters with grace and cunning." The other knights nod in agreement, feeling somewhat relieved.

"So, what's the plan? we cannot defeat Queen Sith because she's too OP and powerful, we can't even kill her. How are we going to defeat her army?" one of the knights asks, voicing their concerns. King Crossover chuckles softly, "Well, that's where my secret weapon comes in. You see, I have an alliance with an ancient order of sorcerers who have been hidden deep within the forest for centuries. They possess knowledge and power beyond our wildest dreams. With their help, we will be able to outsmart and outmaneuver Queen Sith and her forces." The knights exchange glances, uncertain but hopeful.

Then he and his army encounter a seductive and hypnotizing woman who calls herself Mistress Medea. "I'm Mistress Medea."

"Uhh, are you that horny? No offense," the knight says, taken aback by her forwardness. "We are just looking for a safe place to stay, nothing more."

"Oh, I noticed that man," Mistress Medea says, grinning seductively at King Crossover. "I can tell you're a strong leader. You're the type who knows what he wants and goes after it, aren't you? Well, I have just the place for someone like you." She steps closer, her voice dropping to a husky whisper. "Come with me, and I'll show you a world of pleasure and power beyond your wildest dreams."

King Crossover gulps, his heart racing. The words of Mistress Medea have left him feeling nervous. He glances over at his men, unsure of how to react. They exchange uncertain looks, clearly intrigued by the seductive offer. The knight who had spoken before steps forward, "Umm... Your Highness, we're not really here to... you know..."

"Don't worry, I'm not asking you to," Mistress Medea says with a wink, her voice still low and seductive. "I'm starting to think that King Crossover is so sexy that even his men are feeling it." She steps even closer now, her warm breath tickling his ear.

"Well, um, I'm sure you're a very nice lady, Mistress Medea, but we really must be on our way," King Crossover says, his voice wavering slightly. "We're here because we're running from a war, not looking for... distractions." He takes a step back, hoping that his men will follow suit.

Mistress Medea grabs King Crossover's hand, her grip surprisingly strong. "Oh, I understand completely. But what if I make you forget all of your worries? What if I give you the power to conquer not only Queen Sith, but any enemy who stands in your way? I can offer you more than just pleasure. I can give you the world." She beings to lead him deeper into her home, her voice low and seductive.