Chapter 11

Wildheart returned to the jungle of his home. He was let in by the guards. To ask the queen to let him back in.

Queen Cleo was a regal leopard. She was very scary, but once you got to know her, she was a kind queen.

"Aunt Cleo? Will you let me live here again?" Wildheart asked.

"You killed your own cousin, my only heir." Cleo growled.

"I know, but I was being controlled by the curse." he sighed.

"Your curse is gone now," The queen said. "Hm, you can stay then."

"Really? Thank you, aunt Cleo!" Wildheart nuzzled her.

She purred and licked his head. "Go see your mother and your siblings," she said.

Wildheart nodded and went to find his siblings. They were talking in the courtyard. Wildheart's oldest brothers were tall and muscular leopards. Their names were Cloud and Rock. Then there was Fern and Ivy, his older sisters.

"G-guys?" Wildheart got their attention.

His brothers and sisters looked at him. They gasped.

"Little brother, you are alive," said Cloud.

"Nakusa," Fern purred.

"We thought you were dead," Rock added.

He ran over to his siblings and they nuzzled and rubbed their heads against him. Wildheart rubbed against Rock's shoulder. He was one of them.

Then his uncle and his mother came over to them.

"Nakusa, why are you back? We heard that you had gone into battle and died. But you resurrected!" His mother questioned.

"Yes, mother," Wildheart dipped his head.

"You can stay here, in our home," the king said. His sister nodded. "Your part of our family."

Wildheart nuzzled them. He told them he wanted to be called Wildheart, and they let it be. Wildheart was now a prince of the leopards again.