Chapter 17

At the temple, Ashton and his new queen, Snow, were sitting on their thrones. Ashton's new cub, a black female, was playing at his paws. The king was angry, the other kingdoms were destroying his Shadow Beasts. And worst of all, they were at the entrance to the temple.

The lions burst in. Queen Star, her cousins and brother, and a few soldiers.

"Snow, take our cubs and go," Ashton growled.

"Yes my king," Snow picked the black female up and walked past the lions.

Then Ashton attacked the lions. They fought back, fire against earth. Then when hope was almost lost, Withertail burst in and tackled Ashton. He was about to kill him when Arkclaw tackled him. Swiping at him with his claws.

"Traitor!" Withertail roared.

Then the lions helped him by shooting fire at Ashton, burning him. And then killing Arkclaw. Withertail approached Ashton.

"This is my kingdom, you will never rule!" He then slashed Ashton's throat with his claws and killed him.

~.~

The battle was over. Ashton and Arkclaw were dead. Snow and her cub were protected. But the Shadow Beasts were still alive.

Witherstripe, Star, Kodak, Lightning, and Wildheart had to stop them. So they went to the place where it all began.

It was a two day journey. And when they got to the Ancient's Camp.They combined their powers and blasted them into the sky. The sky darkened and a hole opened up in the clouds. With all their power, they sent the Shadow beasts, threw the hole and locked them away forever. The kingdoms were safe, the war was over. They had survived.

Witherstripe became king of the tigers. Wildheart and his family lived happily together. With his older brother as the king. Star was queen of the lions. But Lightning and his siblings wouldn't take the throne yet. Peace was finally restored.