13 | happiness

There you were, drowning beneath the fluff of devil dogs. You swore it was one devil dog, but it was starting to feel like they were splitting into multiple! You huffed and gasped as they pawed and licked your face. One even attempted to lay right on you. What kind of devil is this? Could they be so friendly? Could you bring yourself to kill one- let alone survive this vicious attack?

"Down! Down!" You knew that voice. You opened your eyes and saw nothing but fur. No-- That voice was none other than-- "(y/n)!" Denji beamed, an exhilrated gaps gaging him with all his might, His smile was full, large, you could even see his morals, his eyes were bouncing in pure joy and surprise. He was wearing an oversized chainman shirt, some lazy sleeping pants on, and slippers on his feet. It was so strange seeing him without the uniform. You could see his arms fully, and to your pleasant surpise, his arms were stocky like the rest of him. 

What did he do to be so atheletic? Not that you minded. Everyday you're reminded of how handsome he was, and it was infurating. He was taller too, you couldn't help but to be bashful.

"Huh!" You heard a little voice behind you.

Denji launched into your body, burying your face into his broad, sturdy chest. A giant smile filled your face, you suck into his pretty touch, burying your nose deep into his clothed body, slinging a tight arms around his body. Ypu embraced warmly, you could feel his thumping heartbeat against your face, the intimacy of it causing you the float off into the sky. Serenity flowed into your soul, and your shoulders drooped as he pulled away delightfully. "(Y/n)! How'd you get here?" He grinned.

Puppies licked at your faces, some of the badder ones try to push Denji about, placing their paws all over his body. A fluffy head headbutted you hard, you reociled with a strained grunt. Denji giggled feverishly at you. You instantly started a light laugh. "I gotta kill a devil! I didn't know you lived here!" You beamed, petting the little doggy.

"Denji. Whose this." The small voice squeaked again, but this time it was more of a disgruntled huff.

You turned your head, and behind him was a young girl. Her hair was black, her eyes a muddled orange color, and along braid stuck out of her head. She pointed a finger at you, and Denji shot right up, grabbing her finger and pressing his stomach against her hand. He whispers furiously to her, as confused whines and grumbles fell from her lips. You stood up slowly, dusting yourself off and approaching them.

"First you do it to Asa, I'm not gonna let you do this to (Y/n)." He whispered.

"Why? Is she special to you? Every girl tries to kill you anyways." She whispered, but you couldn't pick up most of it.

"She's real special. Be nice." Denji turned aorund sharply, slinging the girl's head under his arm. She squeaked and squirmed with a giggle, as he slid you a smooth smile.

"You must be Nayuta? Denji tells me wonderful things about you. I'm (y/n) (l/n)." You waved.

"I'll give it to you, she's pretty." She ripped out of Denji's hold, grabbing the masterleash to the dogs. "But you love me more. Come Denji." She walked by you, shoulder checking you very hard for a little girl. Your eyebrows furrowed immeaditely.

Denji's face warped, as he barked, "I make decisions for myself." He scratched the back of his head.

"Let's go. She'll be just like Asa anyways." She said Nayuta started to walk down the stairs. You looked at Denji, folding your arms. He nervously looked at you, then flew to loom over the railing. You sighed, turned, and picked up your flashlight.

"Wait, you haven't met her." Sweat drenched his forehead.

"Are you saying you love this woman more than me!" She pointed her finger up to the sky, barking ever so similarly to denji.